Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For shorts I'd say about the same. Maybe a tad bit shorter but less boxy.

Jerseys I prefer the M&N for overall fit
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I was asking about jerseys. Basically I was wondering if I should cop OG Nike size 44 if I wear size 44 M&N authentic jerseys.

9AE06B8D-92D1-4813-A474-2A9F5D2A3C13.png
Honestly looks like the same double mesh as the black KG on that picture.

Those are some weak *** shorts. Those raptor shorts are wack, those grizzlies shorts are wack, those lakers shorts are wack. The only good shorts that dropped are the blue wolves shorts, but I already have the authentics in those.

Its funny how a bunch of older releases popped back up and restocked in sizes after all the sales lol...

Those are some weak *** shorts. Those raptor shorts are wack, those grizzlies shorts are wack, those lakers shorts are wack. The only good shorts that dropped are the blue wolves shorts, but I already have the authentics in those.

Its funny how a bunch of older releases popped back up and restocked in sizes after all the sales lol...
Nah, they’re dope.

If I wear 44s on NBA and MLB jerseys, would it also be the same for NFL? I don't have an NFL but seeing pics from IG, it seems like the sleeves are wide. I'm 5'9 185. Any advice is appreciated

M&N put up those Nets shorts...didn't even mark them as a new release, which I do believe they did release like 4 - 6 months back and sold out, but still surprised to not see the new release tag on them

more importantly I'm officially antsy on this Jefferson's order. gonna reach out to CS again, shipment should have arrived for them if M&N has them for sale.

Not sure if this’ll work if you don’t use PayPal but it’s worth a shot

A3EC5314-438C-4EDA-AF75-AF81AD83B8C5.png

This works. Thanks bro! Picked up some NBA gear. I'm waiting until black Friday for anymore jersey purchases.

Raise is also giving an extra 7% off discounted gift cards.

Last edited:
Anybody here familair with selling jerseys on ebay? Got a buyer who opened a claim saying jersey arrived damaged due to "bad stitching"

Back
Top Bottom