Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

yeah, it'd be one thing if it was his code...but he could potentially **** a 3rd party...not even worth it.

Fanatics with the pump fake. smh once u click a size the price goes to $174.99
BADA273B-DE51-49B1-8922-4D1801AE2AF5.png

Lolol. I do want to share since I’ve got so many deals from this thread but I don’t want my buddy getting fired for a mere 10% between the Dr Pepper and his employee code. I work for a major retailer company and there’s people that track employee purchases and I’ve known people get fired over this.

If they ever get a 40% off code for friends and family and what not that can be openly shared I’ll post it.

Lolol. I do want to share since I’ve got so many deals from this thread but I don’t want my buddy getting fired for a mere 10% between the Dr Pepper and his employee code. I work for a major retailer company and there’s people that track employee purchases and I’ve known people get fired over this.

If they ever get a 40% off code for friends and family and what not that can be openly shared I’ll post it.
i see then it's not worth betraying your friend and getting him fired. With the code the company is making a sale vs not making one (they not losing out on anything). But then again the company could view it as potential "theft" of gross sales. A friend of mine at Rite Aid had an associate who was "harmlessly" using her employee discount (30%) for random customers because they forgot their reward card. The employee was brought up on charges, and fired.

If the code can be used on items already on sale, that would be dope if it could be shared. If it can’t I totally understand why you wouldn’t want to. The Dr. Pepper code won’t work on what I’m interested in purchasing.

That code can Be shared

I don’t think it’s unique and multiple use

We had one on here before, lasted a few months

I remember that old fanatics code from 2013 or so. Nbaemployee30 or whatever it was. I used it multiple times over a few month span to get that 30% off. Worked on fanatics and all the sites under their umbrella.

Not worth it for him to potentially get his buddy in trouble in a worst case scenario. But if I knew someone who had a fanatics plug that lived locally by me. I’d break them off every here and there.

Got my Ewing practice jersey in usual size 48. I’m 6’2’’ 255 and it fits perfect. I don’t have any other ball jerseys in a 48 to compare it to but love the length and fit.

It’s my buddy’s son that’s a part time employee for fanatics. And from what I was told, he has to ask his manager for a code and it gets emailed to him. So it’s not an employee code linked to his employee id. The code I got looks generic with no pattern or sequence. But then again he had to ask for it so maybe the company keeps track of how many times he requested a code and what was bought with each code. I know my company has people tracking employee purchases and if anything seems out of order they’ll look into it.

The code was also a one time use only. I just tried again. I had to trim down my cart just because I didn’t want to risk anything with him just in case.

Copped the new Nike Raptor throwback shorts this week, pretty good, can't find the home M&N ones anywhere in Europe but happy with these... IMG_20190919_062856273.jpg

Good looks. I copped the M&N and now wish I waited, prefer the coloured waistband and can live with the swoosh.

A lot of peeps in here have either inquired or discussed whether the 1992 Team USA jerseys fit smaller recently, so I want to clarify they're cut the same width as any other NBA jersey when I did a physical comparison at home. Therefore that means they fit the same as any other authentic NBA you own.

The only slight difference is the Team USA jerseys are cut 1 inch smaller than usual. So those 1992 jerseys are basically an inch shorter.

Now that I have the 1992 Team USA Jordan jersey, what do y'all think about which Jordan VII Olympic I should wear with it? I'm deciding between the standard Olympic VII I had since 2004 or the Alternate Olympic VII from 2016.

Yeah the standard Olympic VII are absolutely iconic and correlate ideally since that's how it was worn with the jersey in summer 1992. But as you can see the tabs on the back have already cracked and chipped off unfortunately. There's no way to restore them. There's sole separation with mine too but that always salvageable with Gorilla Glue from my prior restoration experiences.
IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3852.JPG

I was contemplating going with the Alternate Olympic VII since they're not a bad pair of shoes themselves despite the fact I don't like many alternates because I'm archaic and like original things. The qualms I have about going with the Alternate is that they weren't actually worn on court by Jordan in summer 1992, they're more of a fashionable option to me instead of a default scenario like the standard Olympic VII.
IMG_3849.JPG

Back
Top Bottom