Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N dropped an authentic stevie franchise rockets jersey?

EDIT - damn it's a swingman. nevermind.

Is it true that Authentic Mitchell and Ness Jersey’s during the “Jersey Era” retailed for $450??? I asked this because during the era, I was in high school and didn’t really check for M&N like that other then Fabolous on his videos lol

Is it true that Authentic Mitchell and Ness Jersey’s during the “Jersey Era” retailed for $450??? I asked this because during the era, I was in high school and didn’t really check for M&N like that other then Fabolous on his videos lol

Yeah, some of them were $400+ back then. I know for sure the NBA Bullets jerseys and Chargers Alworth throwbacks were up there. They were all USA made or Central America made, at least....

Did you post the lance alworth jersey in one of those Facebook jersey groups. I was the one who mentioned the Alworth being $450 back than. The Wes Unseld Bullets was $420 and there was a 76ers shooting shirt that went for damn near around $500 at that time.

I got the 1994 75th Anniversary Dolphins Dan Marino jersey within the last few months. I always thought the aqua jerseys were cool. And Marino is a favorite legend of mine. Too bad it's hard to get a white-based shoe with orange or aqua in it to wear with this. I would also like to get a fitted hat with that old Dolphins logo to go with this.
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG

I got the 1994 75th Anniversary Dolphins Dan Marino jersey within the last few months. I always thought the aqua jerseys were cool. And Marino is a favorite legend of mine. Too bad it's hard to get a white-based shoe with orange or aqua in it to wear with this. I would also like to get a fitted hat with that old Dolphins logo to go with this.
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
Just cop some AM Speed Turf.

Yes jerseys were cut bigger about 15 years ago, especially US made ones. You can definitely tell the difference, but dudes were also buying them like 3 sizes too big lol

Did you post the lance alworth jersey in one of those Facebook jersey groups. I was the one who mentioned the Alworth being $450 back than. The Wes Unseld Bullets was $420 and there was a 76ers shooting shirt that went for damn near around $500 at that time.
Yeah, that was me lmao

I only remember that 6ers shooting jacket being $500

don’t remember the rest but I know it had a ton of stitched stars and ****. I always thought it was bad *** although I could never wear it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom