Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

it’s a dope jersey. It’s just annoying that the sleeves are longer than id prefer.
ADD08064-E2B3-4F59-9816-91BF830A9C35.jpeg

it’s like capris for your arms

Anyone interested in a Rams Eric Dickerson M&N Size 48. I had to eat a return on eBay because buyers don’t like to read listing descriptions and disregard answered inbox questions, purchase and cry about size fit despite being made aware of how it fits beforehand?

So now I’m stuck with it back in my possession. This left a bad taste in my mouth selling on eBay.

Sorry man. That's why I don't do returns. You bought it, it's yours. F all those excuses.

I've been griping about the current era authentic NFL jerseys having stupidly long sleeves lately, now it's time for y'all to chime in too.

What are they really thinking making the sleeves baggy? Players don't ever wear baggy sleeves in any era.

Sorry man. That's why I don't do returns. You bought it, it's yours. F all those excuses.

Oh my policy is no returns. This clown requested a return, I declined it. He contacted eBay and they authorized it. He sent the jersey back. It’s a joke though. He sent me a bunch of different messages asking questions about the jersey. I went out my way to answer things as clear as possible to avoid any potential issues. It’s crazy how they let buyers manipulate and abuse things.

20191008_210912.jpg
Any info on these? Are they Mitchell & Ness? Boss at work says their HWC brand. I didnt know HWC was a brand, I know M&N does HWC as does Nike. Never heard of a HWC "brand".

I agree the China made run of NFL authentics have bad sleeves. I have a Montana one I scooped off ebay for a good price, and I'm glad I paid that. The other NFL authentics I have were either made in the US or Korea. I think that's why I've been pumping my brakes on any new NFL authentics they are putting out smh.

Speaking of goat jersey's though, looks like they at least dropped the Legacy version of Vick's jersey. Can't wait for the Authentic.
thumb.aspx

20191008_210912.jpg
Any info on these? Are they Mitchell & Ness? Boss at work says their HWC brand. I didnt know HWC was a brand, I know M&N does HWC as does Nike. Never heard of a HWC "brand".
HWC brand made kids jerseys like 15 years ago, were pretty much a M&N authentic version for kids.

Yeah I quit selling on eBay as well. Now that they have the nerve to charge tax on used items I'm probably done buying there too.

I agree the China made run of NFL authentics have bad sleeves. I have a Montana one I scooped off ebay for a good price, and I'm glad I paid that. The other NFL authentics I have were either made in the US or Korea. I think that's why I've been pumping my brakes on any new NFL authentics they are putting out smh.
I have the Rod Woodson authentic and the sleeves are crazy long. Can a tailor fix that?

Back
Top Bottom