Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t know what you’re talking about

it's a reference to another thread in general where ninjahood was showing off how he rocked his rolled up denim shorts capris

fullsizeoutput_48b-1-jpeg.2432752

I don't see any issue with the Elway jersey itself. The boxy cut certainly looks correct for that Made in Korea era. The necktags and barcode sticker look legitimate.

As for the jocktag, if you guys are referring to the connecting threads, that's not necessarily a sign of a fake. The "Name, team, year" is consistent with other legit Korea-run jerseys I've seen.

Elway is legit, as far as I can tell.

30% loyal30 on mn site

Those grizz shorts pop up on any other sites? Debating grabbing...

Good looking on the Code. I'm trying to decide if i should get the black and white pin stripe Bo or the Cal Ripken Orioles. I'm not sure which jersey would go better with black jeans and the Shattered backboards Jordan 1 dropping later this month.

Does anyone know if this site is legit? Also has anyone purchased from this site? Looks like the store in in AU. Missed on the authentic VC jersey on M&S and been looking for one. Will settle for the swingman.

Does anyone know if this site is legit? Also has anyone purchased from this site? Looks like the store in in AU. Missed on the authentic VC jersey on M&S and been looking for one. Will settle for the swingman.

I've seen him on social media. As far as I know, he is legit. The name could use some changing. It reminds me of a bootleg Chinese site. lol Other than that, I think you're ok ordering from it.

I'd look into their social media a little more to make sure it's them.

Resells gonna be lined up for miles, was planning on going after work but wouldn’t get there til 4ish

my girl is working in Dearborn today and she told me she could go lineup. Might have her do that but might be a lost cause

Back
Top Bottom