Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

One day only...excludes exclusives as usual
7BE753BA-A218-4DC1-A160-3822A1C67404.png

I know a lot of you don't buy the swingman, but I had to pick up the Van Exel and Eddie Jones ones. Come to find they run very small compared to the one authentic I own, and now the Van Exel is sold out. If anyone comes across one in a Large, let me know please.

M&N frustrating me again. Literally checked a jersey this morning that was showing 2XL in stock, now it doesn't even show an add to cart, shows no sizes and no price on the page... convenient

Tried Dream Team practice shorts and no discount showed. Tried some older shorts that they've re-released a few times and still the same. :smh:

Tried Dream Team practice shorts and no discount showed. Tried some older shorts that they've re-released a few times and still the same. :smh:

It's just "jerseys", authentic and swingman, Not "authentics" this time around. Bummer on the shorts, but pretty good sale for the jerseys, free shipping considered.

swung by the m&n citadel outlet. WEAK

they had mostly hats, sweaters, tees, some swingmans and like 4 authentics. all marked regular price with 20% off mlb/mls and 30% off nba but like i said selection was super weak. supposed to go 50% for bf but there wasnt anything i wanted even at that price lol

swung by the m&n citadel outlet. WEAK

they had mostly hats, sweaters, tees, some swingmans and like 4 authentics. all marked regular price with 20% off mlb/mls and 30% off nba but like i said selection was super weak. supposed to go 50% for bf but there wasnt anything i wanted even at that price lol

Man I wish I saw this post earlier. I too went to the Citadel outlets tonight and I couldn’t even find this so called Mitchell and Ness Outlet on any directory. I even asked Nike and some other stores if they knew where the Mitchell and Ness Outlet store was and they were looking at me like wtf you talking about?

I circled around walking back to my car when I was a non lit red banner and a dimly let store window and there it was lol. I was excited and went in, but like dude said above it was a ultra weak selection. All reject stuff. All tags were retail price. I asked the dude and he said 30% off NBA and 20% off MLB, but man...the inventory they had were buns. Like obscure swingman nba shorts, checker print swingman shorts, lightening bolt swingman shorts, and 1 authentic sonic shorts but they were like size xxxl lol.

What a waste of time. I thought the online M&N was bad, but this outlet takes the cake. 100% of the stuff they had I wouldn’t buy. The dude said that’s all the stock they had too and nothing in the back.

Back
Top Bottom