Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fanatics with the quick shipment. Thanks for the link. Didn’t think retail was possible anytime soon. The actual Kobe era jersey is probably my least favorite.

Attachments

• 648ABD5D-4629-4E3F-8DA9-6E3F855E6E04.jpeg
    648ABD5D-4629-4E3F-8DA9-6E3F855E6E04.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 342
Man I hope they restock that 60 year #24
F it I will spend the $300 for The Mamba that jersey is godly...

Y’all think they will in a 40?

Restocks will happen on Fanatics. You just have to check religiously in the morning.

The throwback 24 with 60th patch is my all-time favorite Kobe jersey.

Man I hope they restock that 60 year #24
F it I will spend the $300 for The Mamba that jersey is godly...

Y’all think they will in a 40?

I should’ve bought that size 48 07-08 kobe yesterday. I just paid off most my monthly expenses a few weeks early the day prior so I passed.

I got a feeling they’re going to keep restocking it though. Next time ima jump on it. Need that and the blue 96-97 joint.

Did yall pay for expedite shipping? My kobe isn’t scheduled to arrive until next friday

Need that blue kobe as well. 96-97

Did yall pay for expedite shipping? My kobe isn’t scheduled to arrive until next friday

Need that blue kobe as well. 96-97
No but mine shipped out yesterday and it's already on it's way. Says it will be here by Thursday.

I have bad news for you because that is a fake. The 1986 Giants jerseys are screen-printed. The stitching is off and bad too. The numbers on the front and back should be wider as well.
Thanks. I’m gonna keep this even though I hate fakes. Took like 3 weeks for the seller to ship it. And I have a legit one but the numbers were cracking when I got it.

Clean

Reed.jpg

Completes my white DeBusschere. Some differences with the early 90s Knicks joint: different fabric (polyester vs micro-mesh), "New York" lettering is thinner giving it a classier look imo, the orange on the numbers and letters is a deeper orange (which I prefer) and the piping is a little thinner too. One mistake Mitchell & Ness made is not spacing the 1 and the 9 quite enough but they did leave some space in between the numbers so it's ok, still a gorgeous jersey.

I like this one better than my 1992 Mark Jackson honestly. One of my favorite jerseys in my collection already.

M&N shipped it in an oversized, loose plastic enveloppe though and of course I found a light crease on the front number, which I was thankfully able to iron a way after a couple tries. Last time I ordered from them my jersey came in a box (which protected the jersey). Just terrible, lazy service. There aren't too many jerseys left in my size on their site that I really want anyway.

Shout out to promac promac for the code!

Back
Top Bottom