Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the front looks good to me... check the white men cant jump picture....i shoulda copped on that karmaloop sale but i was being cheap and passed since i dont wear jerseys much anymore lol
1584625963138.png

Off like how ?

Might just be my body proportions, but compared to my authentic in the same size 40 (M) the length on the Swingman was a little shorter and it seemed a little more tapered than the authentic which gave it a very tight fit around the glutes and the jersey would get caught there and bunch up.

Might just be my body proportions, but compared to my authentic in the same size 40 (M) the length on the Swingman was a little shorter and it seemed a little more tapered than the authentic which gave it a very tight fit around the glutes and the jersey would get caught there and bunch up.
Man I have the same jersey and a Van Exel too
haven’t even tried them on yet

hey has anybody tried to get theyre footbal jersey altered, im thinkin about getting this large jersey and having it alterated to fit me since im a medium but i dont know if it can be done.

hey has anybody tried to get theyre footbal jersey altered, im thinkin about getting this large jersey and having it alterated to fit me since im a medium but i dont know if it can be done.

It can be done, I've had 2 done, just tell them what you want specifically and tell the tailor you want to keep the tags where they are. They'll usually tell you if they are able to fix it or not.

^ thats important about telling them about the tags... the tailor altered my ewing rookie and the length came out perfect but that tag was all the way on the bottom cuz i didnt tell them to move it up like how it originally looked

Back
Top Bottom