Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Last edited:
anyone know how the tear away joggers fit? was seeing if it was cool to size down since mine is sold out by looking at the chart. thx

95FB35C6-CA3A-467F-863A-D5D8147EFFCB.jpeg

This Rickey jersey is one of the GOAT's!!! :pimp:

anyone know how the tear away joggers fit? was seeing if it was cool to size down since mine is sold out by looking at the chart. thx

I would go true to size. They’re not extra baggy at all. You can prolly get away with the size down but it’ll show stress on the buttons. I’m actually going to do a review video on the 2 I’ve purchased.

Are the Cosby LT jerseys better than the M&N ones?

the Cosby ones are Sand Knit, The OG. The made in USA M&N are made in factory as those OG Dand knits so those are just as good.

Anything outside of those are kinda all over the place since there are many different runs.

Man what is going on, my cart is not updating to the 25% off. Was it an email link that needed to be clicked?

edit: Must exclude "new release" items smh.

Browsing the M&N site just cuz (no intention of buying this go 'round) and wow didn't realize how much they reaching with some of these swingmans. Not even talking about those wack styles either, for just Raptors alone I'm not sure who ask for:
-Hakeem?! His knees were shot at this point of this career
-Chauncy home AND away! He wasn't a Big Shot yet
-Muggsy...I guess
-Oakley h+a (this one I can get behind)
-red J-Rose (if you're gonna do a skit and be the one who gets 81 dropped on ya)

I'm sure those looking for extra hipster cred are eagerly awaiting the Raptors Kenny Anderson and Alonzo Mourning.
Just cheeses me knowing this means authentics are clearly gonna be lower priority now

I wish M&N would send a restock of the Jordan rookie shooting shirt. I passed on it as I have the Nike 8403 version, which is nice, not accurate, but nice. After seeing it more, I wish I pulled the trigger on it. Gotta keep my eyes peeled for an XL when it comes up.

If anyone happens to come across one, let me know. 👍

Browsing the M&N site just cuz (no intention of buying this go 'round) and wow didn't realize how much they reaching with some of these swingmans. Not even talking about those wack styles either, for just Raptors alone I'm not sure who ask for:
-Hakeem?! His knees were shot at this point of this career
-Chauncy home AND away! He wasn't a Big Shot yet
-Muggsy...I guess
-Oakley h+a (this one I can get behind)
-red J-Rose (if you're gonna do a skit and be the one who gets 81 dropped on ya)

I'm sure those looking for extra hipster cred are eagerly awaiting the Raptors Kenny Anderson and Alonzo Mourning.
Just cheeses me knowing this means authentics are clearly gonna be lower priority now
They haven't released an authentic in over 6 months. These days are over man.

I predict they'll move towards releasing swingman jerseys exclusively and only a couple of big name authentics per year (Kobes, LeBrons etc). I think the connaisseur jerseys are done. Hope I'm wrong.

They can keep the obscure player+team swingmans coming. I like that they are reaching deep into the history pool for those. I just wish they offered authentics.

The only swingman crimes are those atrociouis pattern fashion jerseys. THOSE need to be gone ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom