Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Kidd could've been instantly copped if they made the gray ones.

Got some new authentics coming soon. This is on a austrailia store.

79BCE2F9-2370-481F-A80E-1304EB38A184.png
28450AC4-5452-4A9A-B662-EF00E4DA4261.png

Well, at least we know what's coming. I hope they release the home ones, they were so clean. I actually still have my Nike Kidd swingman from like 02-03, which is still fine for me lol.

Yup. Those three releases are fire! Life that they went with the 06-07 dimple mesh version of those nets jerseys. The Italy Celtics joint looks great. They fixed the funky shoulders!!

That Kidd could've been instantly copped if they made the gray ones.
did VC wear the grey? I know kidd did obviously

red were some of the best alternates

I used to love Paul pierce I remember wanting to euro game jersey so bad

Good find, must’ve been that half season he was there because I feel like they stopped wearing them for a few years then they got the red alternate

Good find, must’ve been that half season he was there because I feel like they stopped wearing them for a few years then they got the red alternate
Yeah I didn’t realize there was that gap but the few photos I’m finding are from 04-05. Wasn’t a big fan of the red ones but I did love the grays

Yeah I didn’t realize there was that gap but the few photos I’m finding are from 04-05. Wasn’t a big fan of the red ones but I did love the grays
Yea that might’ve been the last time they wore them, maybe 05-06 but I doubt it. Hence how I completely forgot Vince wore it

They haven't released an authentic in over 6 months. These days are over man.

I predict they'll move towards releasing swingman jerseys exclusively and only a couple of big name authentics per year (Kobes, LeBrons etc). I think the connaisseur jerseys are done. Hope I'm wrong.
Great timing.

They need to stop rockin the smedium jerseys they do nowadays
[/QUOTE]

they don’t need to be rocking uniforms that look like him and the guy defending him could fit in it together either. Shorts shouldn’t look like you were trying to make pants but ran out of fabric lol.

Oh **** those are necessary. Carter/Kidd era had me glued to my tv every night

They need to stop rockin the smedium jerseys they do nowadays

they don’t need to be rocking uniforms that look like him and the guy defending him could fit in it together either. Shorts shouldn’t look like you were trying to make pants but ran out of fabric lol.
[/QUOTE]
Eh that smedium **** ain't it either

Back
Top Bottom