Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bought a 98 black MJ jersey last week as a bday gift to myself. Eying the new reds black Griffey BP Jersey.

It slowed me down but also because there aren't any sales and whatever they do have that I want has sold out.

The last items I bought were the Diplomats t shirt and hat

These are at the very bottom in my list and none on site are appealing to me, unless those Kobe 8’s becomes available, then maybe I’ll pay retail.

I’m with everyone here, I want to see a substantial discount before they get some of my $.

Ordered some 87 Bulls shorts and the Jordan ASG tee and some loser jacked my package for the tee
francis.png

Browsing the M&N site just cuz (no intention of buying this go 'round) and wow didn't realize how much they reaching with some of these swingmans. Not even talking about those wack styles either, for just Raptors alone I'm not sure who ask for:
-Hakeem?! His knees were shot at this point of this career
-Chauncy home AND away! He wasn't a Big Shot yet
-Muggsy...I guess
-Oakley h+a (this one I can get behind)
-red J-Rose (if you're gonna do a skit and be the one who gets 81 dropped on ya)

I'm sure those looking for extra hipster cred are eagerly awaiting the Raptors Kenny Anderson and Alonzo Mourning.
Just cheeses me knowing this means authentics are clearly gonna be lower priority now

Not sure how well they will sell but it's nice to see non T-Mac/VC Raptors jerseys.

I feel like Raptors fans will gobble these up. We The North fandom is at an all time high.

The 97 retro Bullets jerseys are beautiful. Team swingman eating

smjycp19069-wburyrd96cwe_1.jpg

smjycp19068-wburyrd96bwa_1.jpg

The Minnesota Wally is also tempting
smjycp19065-mtiroya03wsz_2.jpg

Not sure how well they will sell but it's nice to see non T-Mac/VC Raptors jerseys.

I feel like Raptors fans will gobble these up. We The North fandom is at an all time high.

The 97 retro Bullets jerseys are beautiful. Team swingman eating

smjycp19069-wburyrd96cwe_1.jpg

smjycp19068-wburyrd96bwa_1.jpg

The Minnesota Wally is also tempting
smjycp19065-mtiroya03wsz_2.jpg
Bullets Swingman is hot garbage!

Sorry guys, but have a sizing auestion hoping you can help me with.
Do the button up BP jerseys fit the same as not non bottom up bp’s or more like the authentication.
I wear a 48 in button up authentic but do a 52 in the bp’s due to the short length.
hoping to cop that black Griffey reds jersey

thanks

Back
Top Bottom