Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I grabed the Hall of Famer KG‘s jersey he’s going in this year. Love this jersey happy to finally pick it up..........
3B322B88-4BFD-4B1F-997C-065FDF70455C.jpeg

Was the waist band ever like this for the bulls striped shorts on MN?

only found pics of this version

1587638749736.jpeg

Last edited:
I grabed the Hall of Famer KG‘s jersey he’s going in this year. Love this jersey happy to finally pick it up..........
3B322B88-4BFD-4B1F-997C-065FDF70455C.jpeg
been lazy haven't opened my package, got this in even though I been hating on the material but I can't do a swingman :lol:

Decided to pull the trigger on a Nash swingman after M&N sold out of the authentic in mediums. Based on what I’m reading the quality on the swingmans isn’t bad by any means.

Depending on how the swingman looks in-hand I may go that route for a few players instead of the authentic. Would save a ton of cash.

Man I should’ve got this back in ‘18 when it was on sale for $149 Damn Damn Damn....

R.I.P. Kobe & Gigi

It's not your fault you missed out on it.

How were you going to know what the market and demand would be for Kobe stuff in 2020 realistically? It was absolutely unpredictable.

Although I'm glad I got this one last year, I sure as hell didn't know what would transpire in January 2020. I was just happy as hell to find a way to get rid of something worthless to me to get this last year.

Was the waist band ever like this for the bulls striped shorts on MN?

only found pics of this version

1587638749736.jpeg

LOL They put the Home short waistband on the alternate shorts! Nah, it's not supposed to be like that. I hope they didn't make the entire run like that. smh

Decided to pull the trigger on a Nash swingman after M&N sold out of the authentic in mediums. Based on what I’m reading the quality on the swingmans isn’t bad by any means.

Depending on how the swingman looks in-hand I may go that route for a few players instead of the authentic. Would save a ton of cash.

I joined team swingman and never looked back. Quality is very good for swingman level

I like the swingman because no stupid logos or drop tails

still won't make the jump jersey wise, shorts are fine tho :lol:

I’ve never owned a swingman of any sort but i’ve been thinking about picking this up. Not even sure I would wear it honestly. Huge BJ fan.

82656E45-E77A-4024-A4EB-EA56EBCAFC2D.jpeg

I got this Magic Tracy McGrady jersey during the last Christmastime. I actually had the crappy authentic Reebok version during the 2000s but stupidly got it oversized. I was able to get rid of it years ago and now I'm glad I was able to salvage it by getting this Mitchell & Ness version. And I'm also glad I got the fitted Magic hat around last Christmastime too. I recall authentic Magic McGrady jerseys in this style were popular during the 2000s when he was still on the team.
IMG_4101.JPG
IMG_4102.JPG

Kobe actually wore that shoe in that game when he was a shoe free agent wearing different brands to make a decision.
Well, it was actually stipulated as a part of him getting out from Adidas, he could only wear the same brand shoe for x amount of consecutive games.

He was always going to Nike.

shocked how well they made the blue KG, the mesh has that slight sheen look and feel compared to normal mesh which is exactly what they wore with both home, away, and alternate. Still confused why or how the **** they screwed up the black when it was so easy...

5119628D-34E6-42FF-AB5E-0A75D9D13820.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom