Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Rookie MJ from corporate arrived yesterday. Initially delivered to wrong address. Dodged a bullet and found it. USPS terrible. I had to find the package myself.

Also i said this awhile ago. Most people not looking for 100% correct remakes of jerseys. Just looking for consistency and effort. M&N customer service is part of the reason they get flak from me. Also the fact that they make simple mistakes (jordan #12)...besides that I think their authentic line is pretty dope. especially if you can snag jerseys for $200 or less.

Rookie MJ from corporate arrived yesterday. Initially delivered to wrong address. Dodged a bullet and found it. USPS terrible. I had to find the package myself.

Mind if i ask how you were able to find it yourself? USPS tracking number said a package was delivered to my mailbox, but it's not there and i was home all day. Went to the post office and they weren't much help either.

I'd kill for a #73 Lakers Rodman
One of the adidas Swingmans I’m glad I copped back when it was released, as inaccurate as it is :lol: . I regret passing on the Spurs one back then, now.

Does anybody have a concrete answer as to why jerseys like this don’t happen through Mitchell & Ness? And by “like this”, I mean when they have the team jersey from that era produced for other players, and vice versa with the rights to produce the player on other jerseys. Is it simply a case of them not wanting to make it? You’d think a run of Rodman Lakers joints would be like printing money for them.

The Kenny Anderson was so hard to find. Never came across one in my size.
Got mine back in 2002 but can't even wear it anymore since back then it was the oversized era lol

Attachments

• 20180901_163953.jpg
    20180901_163953.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 501
Just got this in. Yes it’s a swingman. Yes I own many authentics as well. The new Swings fit very boxy to me. Not a fan of the fits at all, however compared to other Kemp’s I’ve seen the number color seems to be correct now so that’s a plus!
3DBF431C-EB68-46C3-ADE6-C76DAAD51868.jpeg

still want that exact sonics jersey... ill take payton or kemp if they release an authentic again...and that kobe rookie home jersey is hard... still need to get mines altered...i paid 100 for mines back when they had that sale on black friday a few years ago

Mind if i ask how you were able to find it yourself? USPS tracking number said a package was delivered to my mailbox, but it's not there and i was home all day. Went to the post office and they weren't much help either.

Found it on a neighbors porch. Similar address as mine. Package required a signature though and that’s what threw me off. It was signed by a name that wasn’t my neighbor. Prob a name that the carrier made up. My neighbor wasn’t even home to sign for it. All in all, I got lucky.

Found it on a neighbors porch. Similar address as mine. Package required a signature though and that’s what threw me off. It was signed by a name that wasn’t my neighbor. Prob a name that the carrier made up. My neighbor wasn’t even home to sign for it. All in all, I got lucky.
File a dispute and get ya $ back and keep the product as well... This happens to me all the time and I get my $ back every time

Anyone have recommendations for adding pockets to authentic nba shorts? Have anyone in NYC had good success with a local tailor adding the zippered pockets?

i wanted to have the same type of pockets as the courtside nike shorts because I figured the zippered ones were more difficult thing to do.

Hearing Kobe will be featured in today’s Last Dance Episodes. Great chance the MN restock get wipes out by nights end.

Anyone have recommendations for adding pockets to authentic nba shorts? Have anyone in NYC had good success with a local tailor adding the zippered pockets?

i wanted to have the same type of pockets as the courtside nike shorts because I figured the zippered ones were more difficult thing to do.
There are ppl that have done it although too many posts to find it on here, but there are a few youtube posts on it also if you want a visual idea. This is a pretty easy(ish) alteration but something I would say is just be extremely specific with whichever tailor you find bc there are a ton of diff ways to do it, hidden zipper, outside visible zipper, etc. Any highly rated tailor should be able to do this for you, just dont be afraid to be very specific with them. Usually cheapest to provide your own materials, fabric, zippers. Best of luck on it!

Hearing Kobe will be featured in today’s Last Dance Episodes. Great chance the MN restock get wipes out by nights end.
I saw the restock. I ordered one from Lids back in January with an expected ship date in June. I’m in no rush but should I go ahead and cancel the Lids order and get one direct from M&N?

Just don’t feel like waiting for the refund to hit my card... But I am worried about Lids cancelling the order...

I saw the restock. I ordered one from Lids back in January with an expected ship date in June. I’m in no rush but should I go ahead and cancel the Lids order and get one direct from M&N?

Just don’t feel like waiting for the refund to hit my card... But I am worried about Lids cancelling the order...
F Lids!

Back
Top Bottom