Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The UK site still has some of the Jordan jerseys for cheaper than the US site.

They also have authentic 98-99 Piston shorts in stock. I was able to grab a pair for about $132 shipped.

My opinion out of the three the bucks are the best. The warriors they went with those smaller letters which I don’t like. I have the purple raptors with the smaller letters and they just look off

had to do 2 diff scales, s - l get one size, and xl-xxl get bigger just fyi

Has anyone picked up a M&N Jordan Jersey? Have they received it yet or are they really shipping out around July?

I would say it's legitimate because most of the bootleg jerseys are stitched. I doubt they bootleg screen printed jerseys because I'm guessing the bootleggers use the stitching detail on stitched jerseys as a selling point.

Thanks for the explanation. Too bad the Craigslist listing got taken down after 1 day. It probably sold already.

had to do 2 diff scales, s - l get one size, and xl-xxl get bigger just fyi

both of these are xl. Whoever made the decision to make the lettering smaller made a bad choice in my and many other don wearers opinions. It appears this was fixed with the latest bucks and rockets but the warriors font looks small. Even the baby blue bk dodgers and dodgers shorts have tiny lettering, they look fake straight up

31BA5FC7-C53E-4D9D-B8C7-E625B4B88B9E.jpeg

Are the sizing the same for BP jerseys and authentic jerseys? I wear a large in BP’s and wanted to know if they fit the same before I pull the trigger

saying mans are coming around on the Don shorts, lowkey some of them are fire lol

btw does anyone know where i could find 93-94 authentic Nets shorts? one of the sleepers

both of these are xl. Whoever made the decision to make the lettering smaller made a bad choice in my and many other don wearers opinions. It appears this was fixed with the latest bucks and rockets but the warriors font looks small. Even the baby blue bk dodgers and dodgers shorts have tiny lettering, they look fake straight up

31BA5FC7-C53E-4D9D-B8C7-E625B4B88B9E.jpeg

yea that 2 diff sizing on the wordmark is from these new ones and newer so this is the new roll out

yea that 2 diff sizing on the wordmark is from these new ones and newer so this is the new roll out
You work for just don or M&n? If so please tell them that newer sucks. The pics on oneness make the bucks and rockets look like the older sizing.

My order came to the US and now is back in the UK

sorry to hear that. i wonder why? i thought M&N only uses Royal mail? mine arrived Sunday, passed IPS inspections in NY and is now routed to Memphis; which is weird since I live in VA.

Back
Top Bottom