Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

93-94 shorts from damn near 10 years ago was likely made in the US or Korea. The restocked Jazz shorts were from 97, which is the mountain Design.

93-94

1593314590139.png

These have popped up recently only in swingman form, not authentic

97-98 Shorts were put out in authentic more recently...
1593314737549.png

I want the 93-94 back in authentic in both home/away

Thanks for taking the time to explain!
I thought y'all were talking about the mountain joints. :lol:

PO

I noticed there are trade-offs between U.S.A. & China jerseys while I've been purging useless items especially lately when I compared identical ones I had in my possession before I got rid of the unwanted one. There seemed to be discrepancies on the ones made in U.S.A. too.

Sure the workmanship and material quality that we seriously value are absolutely better on the ones made in U.S.A., but I feel the font sizes for the letters and numbers were off in size. And I think the coloration was off too.

The ones made in China certainly don't have good workmanship and material quality we prefer, but I think they got the font sizes for the letters and numbers correct for the most part. And the coloration on them seem accurate with the exception of some that were noticed on here.

I'll gladly post pictures I took that elaborate comparisons for y'all to analyze. Hopefully others will provide input if they noticed the discrepancies between the versions as well.

They appear to be sold out for now.

Keep checking back. They tend to restock from time to time.

Thanks sir DB Cooper DB Cooper . I'm buying them ASAP when they're back. What was retail? and how much did you end up paying for them?

Thanks sir DB Cooper DB Cooper . I'm buying them ASAP when they're back. What was retail? and how much did you end up paying for them?

No problem man. They retailed for $55. I had a 10% code that they had sent me. Total with tax and shipping came out to $65.

Hope you can catch a pair. Can't wait for mine to get here.

Last edited:
Do you’ll think Mitchell and Ness going to do a sale for 4th of July. I need a white Sox and Mets Jersey

Do you’ll think Mitchell and Ness going to do a sale for 4th of July. I need a white Sox and Mets Jersey
Naw. Sales are usually Black Friday and Father’s Day. They used to do super bowl and baseball playoffs sales but haven’t recently. Then they throw a sale on mark downs once or twice a year

Back
Top Bottom