Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was about to order this shirt but realized that the Lakers didn't win in '91 lol Another M&N screw up

Screenshot_20200628-091859_Chrome.jpg

Had this in my cart on Pacsun…. good catch

Oh I know. I just know the flame war this usually ignites when this is brought up lol. I’m authentic all the way. Will do swingman shorts if it feels like they’ll never make them (pinstripe Rockets) but that’s it.

I mean what do you expect from William Roberts? I will forever address him as that, his legal name, because he stole a real life drug kingpin's real name so he could cultivate a fabricated rap gimmick of a big time drug dealer. It's not surprising he wore a bootleg crap swingman because his life and career are bootleg like that so it's only fitting.

Ross rocking Hat Surgeons?

I hope they re-release the blue Magic Penny jersey with the 50th Anniversary NBA logo on it. I think it last came out in 2015. I also wish they produced the white and black ones in the NBA at 50 versions as well.

I have the black one, but in 1994-95. I would prefer it in the 50th Anniversary version since the Foamposite first came out that year too.

Back
Top Bottom