Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Screenshot_20200630-093634_Gmail.jpg

The orange Curry might be the most slept-on jersey, I haven’t seen too many people rock it or post pictures of it. At first I wasn’t sold on it but the color and the shiny material make for a perfect summer jersey. Some nice details too. Definitely a head-turner. 90$from the EU NBA store.

That Curry and the Willis Reed are super underrated.

A0827C75-69DB-4350-A74A-ED491600D33C.jpeg

You're definitely onto something with that orange being perfect for the summer. That jersey's been on my radar for awhile but I only have one carrot looking jersey for me and I'm after this unicorn. I know it's not M&N but it's almost just as old as that Steph rookie jersey which still blows my mind how fast time flies.

hi-res-186878142-carmelo-anthony-of-the-new-york-knicks-stands-on-court_crop_exact.jpg

white one is triple layered twill I think - most detail & pop. Orange and Blue are both dual layered. Although White jerseys aren't my favorite.

I'd have to go Orange>Blue
White one is my favorite so I agree but they only had the orange and blue ones.

You're definitely onto something with that orange being perfect for the summer. That jersey's been on my radar for awhile but I only have one carrot looking jersey for me and I'm after this unicorn. I know it's not M&N but it's almost just as old as that Steph rookie jersey which still blows my mind how fast time flies.

hi-res-186878142-carmelo-anthony-of-the-new-york-knicks-stands-on-court_crop_exact.jpg
M&N, if you're listening...

Want a Melo or JR even though JR quit on us.

The white joint or the orange one. We've had enough blue jerseys, that's all they're feeding us Knicks fans.

Latest pickups. Ordered the Kobe from Lids back in January and it just came in. I found the Doug Williams jersey for $80 shipped and couldn’t pass that up. Not finding any Durant OKC jerseys so settled for the Sonics. Looks a lot better in person than online.
A08006A2-08BD-48D6-813E-4FDCA46798DC.jpeg

The orange Curry might be the most slept-on jersey

You making me regret passing on that jersey in favor of the Nike authentic.

Found the orange Knicks swingman a few times, never found the authentic. **** still haunts me.

I remember cats in here were finding those authentic Knicks shorts in Ross and Marshalls for like $40. I was in every Marshalls and Ross looking for them and never did. SMMFH.

Latest pickups. Ordered the Kobe from Lids back in January and it just came in. I found the Doug Williams jersey for $80 shipped and couldn’t pass that up. Not finding any Durant OKC jerseys so settled for the Sonics. Looks a lot better in person than online.
A08006A2-08BD-48D6-813E-4FDCA46798DC.jpeg

You making me regret passing on that jersey in favor of the Nike authentic.
That yellow Kd is on my list

Back
Top Bottom