Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1593537403383.jpeg

Somehow I went from getting M&N site ad to this in here
20200629_150745.jpg
gucci gucci
Just found out the Dream Team authentics are screen printed. Sick to stomach that I dropped $240 for a screen print. I didn't even pay attention because I never dreamed a $300 retail jersey would be screen print. Now I have to go through their awful return process. I currently have an item that was returned 20+ days ago and I still haven't gotten my money. (Yes I know the original Dream Team jerseys were screen print, I don't care, if its $300 make that thing stitched)
the Reggie White authentic I copped was screen printed. Sent that joint back to them today lol. I was hot

White dram team shorts back in stock at M&N:

WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
I am getting rid of my authentic and swingman shorts, all size XL and worn once or twice. Selling due to 60lbs weight loss.

I am a 44 (Large) in Mitchell and Ness products.

20200630_130427.jpg

Any college b ball fans here ? I believe 19nine is the closest things to authentic college shorts .
Never heard of this company but just checked them out. Some looks close to originals but the waistbands are a dead giveaway.

Wish they still made heavyweight mesh shorts.
4596C40D-5106-4006-9B6B-65B054222827 (1).JPG

Your collection looks very similar to mine. I have part of my stash at the house which I’ll post up tomorrow when my latest M&N order arrives. Still gutted my Michigan (home and away) were stolen at basketball camp in the 90’s.

Latest pickups. Ordered the Kobe from Lids back in January and it just came in. I found the Doug Williams jersey for $80 shipped and couldn’t pass that up. Not finding any Durant OKC jerseys so settled for the Sonics. Looks a lot better in person than online.
A08006A2-08BD-48D6-813E-4FDCA46798DC.jpeg

Haven't seen that KD posted in here much, if at all. Looks good there. Stock photos made the yellow look kind of dull.

Back
Top Bottom