Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

“Both teams played hard”

F3C9892E-8F95-4FDE-BD2C-6858BD302822.jpeg
How

better not be a 44 lol

Added several new baseball jerseys this morning: Bob Gibson ($375 !!), Robin Ventura, Griffey Reds (FSR now), Babe Ruth (certain sizes), Stan Musial.

I pulled the trigger on that Stan Musial. I love these wool baseball jerseys man.

Added several new baseball jerseys this morning: Bob Gibson ($375 !!), Robin Ventura, Griffey Reds (FSR now), Babe Ruth (certain sizes), Stan Musial.

I pulled the trigger on that Stan Musial. I love these wool baseball jerseys man.
Lmaoooo that gibson used to be 300

375??? **** off

Trade it all kobe shipped! Looking forward to that joint. Low number and all.

Still waiting on lakers shooting shirt to ship. Fingers crossed.

Been OC spending last month or so with M&N. Decided to off a few items to make room for newer pickups. Imo when you got so much it’s hard to appreciate all of it. Got rid of the fillers.

Need more BASEBALL joints. Specifically cubs.

Trade it all kobe shipped! Looking forward to that joint. Low number and all.

Still waiting on lakers shooting shirt to ship. Fingers crossed.

Been OC spending last month or so with M&N. Decided to off a few items to make room for newer pickups. Imo when you got so much it’s hard to appreciate all of it. Got rid of the fillers.

Need more BASEBALL joints. Specifically cubs.
Same with the selling. My M&N and Marathon Clothing spending has been sickening the past month. I have a pretty nice deadstock Jordan shoe collection so I have been selling them to make some of my money back lol.

From my experience the 20% codes are sometimey, especially if you’re logged into your account...I just log out and order as a guest when it trips 💯

Same experience for me. I’ve actually never been logged into my account when placing orders. It won’t accept my address so I always check out as a guest.

They popped up on M&N website during the Father's day sale and I copped for 30% off... wanted free shipping so I had to add the USA shorts lol

I don't know how I missed those. I was actually waiting for those to drop :smh:

Also, I need to stay out of this thread :lol:

They really profiting off Beans passing

M&N definitely cashing in heavy with all these restocks and the rate they're selling out at. It's just a weird situation overall, I still can't believe he's gone. Then as far as product goes, before his passing his jersey sat and you could get it on big discounts, now that's over.

There's 2 (1996-1997 away, 2007-2008 #24 60th anni) I want myself that I know I'll actually wear but I haven't paid $300 for a jersey since the original throwback glory days in the early 2000s.

M&N definitely cashing in heavy with all these restocks and the rate they're selling out at. It's just a weird situation overall, I still can't believe he's gone. Then as far as product goes, before his passing his jersey sat and you could get it on big discounts, now that's over.

There's 2 I want myself that I know I'll actually wear but I haven't paid $300 for a jersey since the original throwback glory days in the early 2000s.
I sold my gold rookie yrs ago. Eventually gonna rebuy, might spring for the purple this time.

There's 2 (1996-1997 away, 2007-2008 #24 60th anni) I want myself that I know I'll actually wear but I haven't paid $300 for a jersey since the original throwback glory days in the early 2000s.

2014 $100 sale was :nthat:

01ABD63B-1D81-4AEF-AD6F-7EACA16E9C5D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom