Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bought these Nike React Miler for jogging but going to rock it a couple times with the Utah joints.
C707D924-1DB0-4D94-B7E4-3E11F6D39310.jpeg

I got lucky last time and caught shorts on sale at corporate, I thought a sale would roll around again soon. Wrong :lol:

Idk when I’m getting those Kings shorts shipped lol. It’s almost 2 weeks since the confirmation email. First time ever that it has taken this long to get any update even with Covid and all. The charge disappeared from my account so we’ll see what happens 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree but I’ve came to the conclusion that certain pairs should just be had at retail since you don’t see them often lol. I think those would be one of them especially depending on your size.

My thoughts as well. We all love getting deals. But sometimes you miss out on stuff when you refuse to bite the bullet and pay retail occasionally.

Most my stuff I’ve gotten for a good amount less than retail, be it eBay or promo codes. If it’s something I really want which I know will sell well, I’m not playing that waiting game and missing out.

On another note. I got a 91-92 Ewing jersey for around $176 shipped off eBay. Same price I would’ve paid on m&n’s website after tax with that 20% off promo code. But I’ll get it much faster not dealing with m&n’s slow shipping.

How do the M&N basketball jerseys fit? Thinking of getting a Jordan jersey but don't know if I should go M or L. I typically wear a M in M&N baseball jerseys and bp jerseys and in M&N football jerseys. Although my Nike Authentic Bulls Pinstripe Jordan jersey from 2003 is a large and fits good. I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs. Any suggestions guys? Thanks.

I’m basically the same height and weight as you, I got a size large and it is a little baggier. I don’t know how the medium would fit in comparison

I agree but I’ve came to the conclusion that certain pairs should just be had at retail since you don’t see them often lol. I think those would be one of them especially depending on your size.
My thoughts as well. We all love getting deals. But sometimes you miss out on stuff when you refuse to bite the bullet and pay retail occasionally.

Most my stuff I’ve gotten for a good amount less than retail, be it eBay or promo codes. If it’s something I really want which I know will sell well, I’m not playing that waiting game and missing out.

I just want to say, I hate yall both. I bought them....lol

I wish this site had a discount code

Screenshot_20200722-175349_Chrome.jpg

You see fellas, this is how you use the spoiler feature....i see a few of you guys actually listened to me

I know for sure one of the guys that works there (maybe he's the owner or manager) is on here.....let us get that NT disco man :emoji_eyes:

Just copped those Mavs lol

good lookin @TipsyMcStagga :pimp:

You rich man....

I'd rock those ugly *** loafers to work too if my job was paying like that :pimp:

I’m basically the same height and weight as you, I got a size large and it is a little baggier. I don’t know how the medium would fit in comparison
5'9" , 185, I ordered mediums in baseball and basketball jerseys and could barely fit them over my head; they were impossible to wear. Actually got myself into a huge mess because they were on sale so I couldnt return them. Had to sell them all locally and on ebay.

5'9" , 185, I ordered mediums in baseball and basketball jerseys and could barely fit them over my head; they were impossible to wear. Actually got myself into a huge mess because they were on sale so I couldnt return them. Had to sell them all locally and on ebay.

Just curious, were your basketballs jerseys authentic or swingman? I wanted to try a medium just to compare since this was basically my first authentic nba jersey from M&N

Back
Top Bottom