Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’d wear a Tatum jersey tbh, he’s a Celtic but he’s the biggest Kobe stan and deep down we all know he wants to be a Laker and carry that torch:lol:

I’d wear a Tatum jersey tbh, he’s a Celtic but he’s the biggest Kobe stan and deep down we all know he wants to be a Laker and carry that torch:lol:
E0078AB1-4604-471D-AF71-96CE7B38A660.gif

I wear team apparel of my favorites teams (warm ups, practice shirts), but I will wear jerseys of other players that I like. I would wear primarily Knicks jerseys if we have players. For now my Ewing jersey will be fine.

Anyone have any rules with their jerseys? I think my only rule is I can’t wear a players jersey from a team if he’s still in the league playing for a different team.

once he retires, I can go back to wearing that jersey again.

every time I go to a football game, there’s always that one guy wearing a jersey of a team that’s not even playing, it’s embarrassing :smh:

Anyone have any rules with their jerseys? I think my only rule is I can’t wear a players jersey from a team if he’s still in the league playing for a different team.

once he retires, I can go back to wearing that jersey again.

every time I go to a football game, there’s always that one guy wearing a jersey of a team that’s not even playing, it’s embarrassing :smh:
Same here my only exceptions ate

Bron Cavs Blue Alternate
KD Home Sonics

I won’t buy a Bron Lakers jersey until he wins a chip for us...

Just no yankees or red sox gear at all for me. I own at least one hat/jersey from every other team in the league. For the most part only rock with the official team colours as well, none of that fashion stuff.

Loving all the Celtics hate. :lol:

I won’t rock the Lakers or Yankees. Really nothing American League but the Sox.

I respect Kobe but the 2010 Finals was a sham and I’m still not Ok with it.

M&S is killing me with their shipping. Shipped the Kobe jersey I ordered this week but still no shipping for my orders during that 25% off sale couple weeks ago.

Has any one here traded jerseys with Hardwood Fames? Same jersey , different size. If so, does he charge ( im assuming so) and how much?

Also, can he be talked down on prices?

As an SF Giants fan, only Dodger jersey I have is Jackie Robinson. He's my only exception to wearing a rival.

I can respect them for the players they have and how they operate, but won't rock any other player or gear from them.

I don’t get the warriors hate unless you are Lebron only fan. Warriors been garbage just about everyone’s existence in here. We had a good run and won historically but no real rival

Completely agree. Maybe it’s because I’m older but I still think of the Run TMC days and Sprewell. They didn’t win anything but they were fun to watch. Their current success doesn’t really bother me except the Durant add-on.

Completely agree. Maybe it’s because I’m older but I still think of the Run TMC days and Sprewell. They didn’t win anything but they were fun to watch. Their current success doesn’t really bother me except the Durant add-on.

I remember those days as well but they were never a contender, not even on the level of the kings when they had their little run. The organization was awful just like the clippers.

Back
Top Bottom