Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A9F80538-A0BA-48B2-927E-C4AB2D746897.jpeg

Just arrived in the mail :smokin

Looks like the question of Kobe's rookie throwback jersey may never be solved. Someone on facebook found the video of the game mentioned in the article (by the way, horrible record keeping, as there were 3 different dates associated with this game, the video says January 27th, nba.com says the 28th, and google says the 29th). They didn't wear the throwbacks.

^^^ nice pickup. I also should be receiving my Finals MJ jersey tomorrow. I might even let go of my red 89 All Star MJ jersey because I don't really need 2 red MJ jerseys.

^^^ nice pickup. I also should be receiving my Finals MJ jersey tomorrow. I might even let go of my red 89 All Star MJ jersey because I don't really need 2 red MJ jerseys.
I completely understand. That's why I haven't bought any more Kobes. I don't see the point in having 2 purples or 2 gold of the same player

Was thinking of the 01 all-star as my next purchase. On second thought I think it might hate to be the purple 00 finals instead for that retail tag 😏

I completely understand. That's why I haven't bought any more Kobes. I don't see the point in having 2 purples or 2 gold of the same player
Yeah I use to own 2 red MJ jerseys 5 years ago (#23 & #45) and decided to sell them because of financial struggles. I only recently starting buying jerseys again like 2 years ago now that I have a more stable comfortable job. However, Im being more cautious with my money so Im not buying duplicate colors of the same player like how I did 5 years ago LOL.
I currently own 3 rookie Kobe jerseys (gold, purple and blue script) and the 04 white All star jersey. My recently purchased orders of the white 81 point Kobe & and Red 03 All star should be delivered within the next few days. Ill be having 2 white Kobe jerseys so I might even let the white All Star go too:frown:

20200824_225235.jpg

Happy Mamba day, still miss you Kobe

My yellow one has the 60th Anniversary patch. For some reason I thought all of those came with the patch by default. I assumed they always had the patch on them whenever they wore those retro jerseys that season. I honestly don't recall seeing them wearing those without the patch. Perhaps I missed it somehow.

It looks like I have to start over with all the authentic NBA jerseys I got during the 2000s. I assumed they were accurate with the font sizes of the letters and numbers. I even assumed they had the correct stitching style because all of the ones I have are layered. I mean isn't that what authentic is all about?

But upon seeing Mitchell & Ness versions of the ones I have within the last few years, I now realize years later that the companies who had the license to make them in the 2000s weren't good with accuracy and detail, and sometimes quality too. It's going to be a big job for me if I try to replace them with Mitchell & Ness versions going forward.

Anyone else dealing with this perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom