Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Black (alternative shorts) came in today to complete my Bulls set.

I posted this a few pages ago but I accidentally placed a duplicate order of the white (Home) shorts. Already oop'd the Size M but also have an extra Size L if anyone is interested.

Bulls shorts.jpg
Where u get pinstripes from...u said just came in? Only ones I’m missing

It's ironic the current Mitchell & Ness Bulls Jordan rookie red cursive jersey is just a rehash of the same jersey that was out in the 2000s. The only differences with the 2000s version was that the player was Reggie Theus with a 1983-84 tag while the current Jordan one is 1984-85. And it's safe to say those Theus jerseys haven't been produced since that decade.

I assume it's common knowledge that most are aware Jordan wasn't made in that style at that time because M & N didn't have his rights yet. I think they first made a different style Bulls Jordan jersey in 2007 when they finally secured an agreement with him.

*Prepares for logo placement talk*

A517504D-193B-4D32-9FAF-FE1CE310E4F7.jpeg

Good one anticipating that. 😆

I think yours is OK based on pictures showing Bulls players wearing them in the past. I believe the logo placement on Bulls shorts is supposed to be positioned that way.

It seems like the logo placement discrepancy only plagues Lakers stuff made this year with the gold logo. The rest of the NBA teams' logo placements look like they conform with team specs.

Nice to see you were able to get the latest rehash of some iconic shoes when people had a hard time during closures a few months ago. The black metallic will always be my favorite color for Jordan V and I'm glad I still have mine from 2016.

Back
Top Bottom