Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I recall the stupid strike-shortened 1994 MLB season and how all jerseys had the 125th Anniversary patches on the sleeves. Those league anniversary patches stood out because they were bulky and had a glittery look.

I wonder why Mitchell & Ness hasn't produced any jerseys with that patch from that season yet since it's clearly been long enough plus a decent amount of those players are Hall Of Famers now. Could a lost season be the reason that caused M & N not to make them? I still can't believe they f'd up so bad that the season wasn't completed thoroughly and no champion was crowned.

Here are some examples of those jerseys with the patch. M & N Needs to make some Hall Of Famers from that season that they already have deals with. A Mariners Ken Griffey jersey with that 125th Anniversary patch would be nice.
1994a.jpg
1994b.jpg
1994c.jpg
1994d.jpg
1994e.jpeg

For those wondering about the oneness fsr on bulls authentic shorts with sizes no longer produced:

-They actually do have them in stock (just got mine)
-Tag says "Fall 2020"
-Not sure if size XS/32 will be available moving forward, but these are apparently

For those wondering about the oneness fsr on bulls authentic shorts with sizes no longer produced:

-They actually do have them in stock (just got mine)
-Tag says "Fall 2020"
-Not sure if size XS/32 will be available moving forward, but these are apparently
Yes they do and they delivered with the quickness, got my xs alternate and home in one week ! Really happy with their service, replied to emails quickly too. ONENESS WITH THE QUICKNESS

I recall the stupid strike-shortened 1994 MLB season and how all jerseys had the 125th Anniversary patches on the sleeves. Those league anniversary patches stood out because they were bulky and had a glittery look.

I wonder why Mitchell & Ness hasn't produced any jerseys with that patch from that season yet since it's clearly been long enough plus a decent amount of those players are Hall Of Famers now. Could a lost season be the reason that caused M & N not to make them? I still can't believe they f'd up so bad that the season wasn't completed thoroughly and no champion was crowned.

Here are some examples of those jerseys with the patch. M & N Needs to make some Hall Of Famers from that season that they already have deals with. A Mariners Ken Griffey jersey with that 125th Anniversary patch would be nice.
1994a.jpg
1994b.jpg
1994c.jpg
1994d.jpg
1994e.jpeg
The Bo Jackson Angels BP has it
A980C4B9-74AF-4931-ABC6-71A75AF760E7.jpeg

1994a.jpg
1994b.jpg
1994c.jpg
1994d.jpg
1994e.jpeg

[/
1601687045445.jpeg

Thanks for informing me about all that!

I never knew they made the white jersey.

Damn, I'm senile! That's right, they made the blue jersey with the slanted Warriors script not too long ago because I saw it on NBA Store last year but they didn't have my size. Hopefully they make it again so I can finally replace it with my correct size.

I assumed they never made the jersey Mullin wore with the state encircled during his early years with the Warriors.

I recalled being told that Mullin went through alcohol rehab early in his NBA career, but I never knew his haircut was associated with that. He always looked like a military dude in a basketball uniform to me. Dominique Wilkins even complimented Mullin's flattop and joked he should get his hair cut that way too on an old NBA TV program.
1601687238540.jpeg

Couldn’t find a non-M&N thread so I’ll ask here if allowed:

What is your guys experience with Swingman jerseys, more specifically with the “heat sealed” numbers/letters?

big dav 17 big dav 17
I can't believe I forgot that's one of the 125th Anniversary MLB jerseys available despite seeing it multiple times on Fanatics Inc. websites. I guess I forgot about it because it's a jersey I was never interested in.

I should revise and say that I prefer Mitchell & Ness to make more jerseys of players from that 1994 since they already made a few. A little more options wouldn't hurt especially if they made a Ken Griffey jersey.

Nice to know they made that Warriors jersey. Hopefully they'll make it again.

What is your guys experience with Swingman jerseys, more specifically with the “heat sealed” numbers/letters?
I mentioned this a few pages back.. I don't hate swingman, I just stopped buying them once graphics started getting heat pressed/sealed. At least with single stitched, it felt more secured and durable like my only current Bape Warriors swingman lol. Ive heard stories some of the graphics started peeling with heat sealed.

Love them for the gym or beach or hot stinkin summer days, you don’t have to take no care when wearing them

1994a.jpg
1994b.jpg
1994c.jpg
1994d.jpg
1994e.jpeg

We need those Expos jerseys like yesterday

I’m 5’ 10” 235. I like to do 52s. Wondering if I could do 48s, bur personally I think they look too tight on me.
I’m 6ft 235 do 56. 52 feels tight on my chest. I wear a Tee under. If I didn’t wear the Tee a 52 would be perfect

Perhaps my best Mitchell and Ness pick up day ever! Three really rare jerseys, all made in the U. S.A! First, 1976-1977 Pete Maravich New Orleans Jazz jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Second, 1974-1975 Phil Smith Golden State Warriors Jersey, size 48 (XL), brand new with tags! Finally, a jersey I have never seen before; 1967-68 Seattle Supersonics size 48 plus LONG. I have not been able to find any information on this jersey, but I do know that it has to be an original, older remake from Peter Capolino due to the tagging. I have never seen this jersey before and I am happy to have this unique piece.

NewOrleansMN1.jpeg
NewOrleansMN2.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN9.jpeg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN10.jpeg
SeattleMN5.jpeg
SeattleMN6.jpeg

We need those Expos jerseys like yesterday

They made 1980s Expos Gary Carter button-up jerseys during the 2000s. I stupidly got the home white and road sky blue in size 60 off eBay during that decade and finally purged both last year.

Perhaps they made other players from the '80s. I'm not sure but anyone should feel free to verify if they did. For some reason I think they made Andre Dawson before.

I don't think they made '90s game jerseys yet. The Vladimir Guerrero BP jersey doesn't count for me.

Back
Top Bottom