Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Little Air Canada action 🇨🇦
3F1C86E8-6317-4111-953C-5050FBB0BA0F.jpeg
C4937650-51A0-415B-861A-0E8C5393C538.jpeg

Bro wtf is this. That HEAT font looks nothing like the pics don c leaked on his ig last week. I can't believe he's charging 400 for some hatsurgeons. I'm super disappointed.

These are awful if they will look like this. Way too small. Takes away from what made just don special. These are just Mitchell and ness made shorts with his name slapped

Purple Hall Of Fame Kobe Jersey OOS in my size on Fanatics. Any chance this restocks or should I pull the trigger on the gold before these are gone for good? (Have a promo code I want to use through Fanatics)

I finally relented and got a Raptors sublimated dinosaur jersey. I'm going to admit I was hypocritical because I disparaged this design for several years, but now I end up getting one. 😆

Getting a few colorways of Nike Shox BB4 over the summer swayed my decision to get this jersey. I have to admit it's a unique design that we'll never see again. And I think it's safe to assume sublimated designs on NBA jerseys won't be done anymore.
IMG_4651.JPG
IMG_4653.JPG

Bruh that VC is timeless.

that purple VC is gonna be a jersey that’s a staple if it isn’t already. I don’t own any shox bb4’s but it’s on my list

Bruh that VC is timeless.

that purple VC is gonna be a jersey that’s a staple if it isn’t already. I don’t own any shox bb4’s but it’s on my list

Check out the Foot Locker Inc. websites, i.e. Foot Locker, Champs, Eastbay, and Footaction because they have Nike Shox BB4 on them and each site has promo codes occasionally that are normally valid on those shoes. Most, if not all of the Shox BB4 on those sites are already marked down too so you get savings on top of savings with a valid promo code. Be sure to compare those sites to maximize savings because prices are different for each shoe since some are lower or higher depending on the site.

Here are some Shox BB4 I got from those sites that I can wear with that jersey.
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4655.JPG
IMG_4656.JPG

Back
Top Bottom