Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_8421.jpg

[/QUOTE]
dope pickups! I have that Bulls Finals jersey too, but MJ:tongue:

****’s so funny. It was probably a good 15 years of me wearing my **** way too big. I still got a few jerseys from elementary school that actually fit me now. I was getting 40’s and 44’s at like 10, 11, 12 years old. 😂😂😂
Yeah middle and high school wearing 52s and 48s now I could wear al of those but they are long gone somewhere. Then later I started buying 44s and I for sure can’t fit them.

I sold all my stuff from then. All 52s. Now I wear a 52 lol

Yeah middle and high school wearing 52s and 48s now I could wear al of those but they are long gone somewhere. Then later I started buying 44s and I for sure can’t fit them.

****’s so funny. It was probably a good 15 years of me wearing my **** way too big. I still got a few jerseys from elementary school that actually fit me now. I was getting 40’s and 44’s at like 10, 11, 12 years old. 😂😂😂

Well at least you gentlemen weren't dumb and bad like me in 2004 when I stupidly gorged off eBay by getting a bunch of MLB jerseys in size 60/4XL because I assumed $100 or slightly less per jersey was a good deal. Those were already useless by default because of the size I got.

At the time that was a really good deal. I remember going to jamaica ave and all the jerseys were sold out in anything above xl and they were charging 400 or more back then if I remember correctly.

At the time that was a really good deal. I remember going to jamaica ave and all the jerseys were sold out in anything above xl and they were charging 400 or more back then if I remember correctly.

Thanks for sharing all that.

In retrospect I overpaid because I could have been patient and gotten them much cheaper since throwback jerseys were out of style by 2004. There were a litany of useless aspects for me getting those jerseys that year in addition getting them way too oversized, I also got some less popular players in addition to marquee names.

At least I was able to purge all of them completely from my possession by last year. It literally took me 15 years to get rid of them since I got them initially. It was a gradual process that I never want to endure again.

Wont be buying direct from M and N again. I ordered the Hoyas shorts end of August when they dropped. Order was processing for weeks, inquired and they told me to read about delays due to Covid... Found them on another site and requested cancellation, and they told me no changes can be made once an order is placed, and to read their policy... I told them 6-7 weeks is a bunch of BS and they promptly sent me an out of stock email and that I would be refunded. Clowns.

if anyone wants to cop a rookie ewing or 91 ewing the material on the mesh is superior on the rookie... id cop despite the logo... the material on the 91 seems cheap

Seems like the orange on the trim is far brighter than the numbers, can you confirm?

It's a beautiful jersey regardless, but M&N did f up with the Jerry West logo. And that's not nitpicking (referring to a previous comment from a couple weeks ago), that's holding M&N accountable for 300$ basketball jersey f-ups.
The trim and numbers are a little different it seems but not noticeable unless you really looking for it

Not sure if it’s because of different materials being used or if it’s actually a different shade but the lighting in my picture made it stand out a lot more than it actually does in person

Did they make two versions of the '98-'99 Toronto Raptor Authentic shorts? I'm looking to purchase another pair to size down and I'm seeing versions online with both a white inner and purple inner. Are both real?
Purple.jpg
white 2.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^ i would ask to see the inner tag to see what year was it actually produced. Ive had 2 pair and both had white inners.

Looks like the hardwood tag is different too...

Both shorts look legit to me. Bottom pic just looks like an older run of the shorts. The top pic is newer and has the authentic tag on more recent runs, I missed it too until I looked at some of the newer shorts I got and noticed that part of the tag.

^^^^ i would ask to see the inner tag to see what year was it actually produced. Ive had 2 pair and both had white inners.

Looks like the hardwood tag is different too...

White pair: Spring 2017
Purple pair: Spring 2020

Edit: beh235 beh235 - thanks man, I think you're right. Looks like most pairs online are of the older run

I actually have a Larry Bird jersey in my possession for the time being. 🙄🤮

Y'all might be wondering why the F I have a Bird jersey in my possession when I've reiterated I'm a Lakers fan on here. I made a swap for it so I can sell it to an associate of mine for a fairly good price since he helps me out with things occasionally. He already paid half of the agreed amount to me so I can save it for him once he comes up with the other half soon hopefully.

'80s NBA All-Star jerseys were nice and simple. I just couldn't keep a Bird jersey due to my allegiance to the Lakers.
IMG_4649.JPG
IMG_4650.JPG

Back
Top Bottom