Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does anyone have the new lakers 96-97 shooting shirt? Does it fit true to size?
I usually wear size large in nike tees. Should I go for a large or size up and get XL?
1602634830322.png
Thanks for your help.

Does anyone have the new lakers 96-97 shooting shirt? Does it fit true to size?
I usually wear size large in nike tees. Should I go for a large or size up and get XL?
1602634830322.png
Thanks for your help.
I feel like it runs a little bit. I’m a 36 and stick to that size for everything. On this one, definitely felt more on the loose side.

Fanatics running 30% off. Jus copped this C Woodson joint I’ve been looking for...

Fanatics running 30% off. Jus copped this C Woodson joint I’ve been looking for...

Maaane, I have been wanting this one for a while as well. I don't have any M&N football jerseys. How is the sizing?

Maaane, I have been wanting this one for a while as well. I don't have any M&N football jerseys. How is the sizing?
Many people say they size down because the sleeves of NFL jerseys run a little long, but I can tell you that I go true to size and they fit perfect. If I went a size down I wouldnt be able to get it over my head. I get 44 in NFL/MLB/NBA and they all fit perfect. So it will either be sleeves a little long and perfect fit, or sleeves good length and jersey so tight you cant breathe. Those are the options lol

Many people say they size down because the sleeves of NFL jerseys run a little long, but I can tell you that I go true to size and they fit perfect. If I went a size down I wouldnt be able to get it over my head. I get 44 in NFL/MLB/NBA and they all fit perfect. So it will either be sleeves a little long and perfect fit, or sleeves good length and jersey so tight you cant breathe. Those are the options lol

For sure, I'm borderline between a 40/44 so I will probably go with the 40. I have 40's in Nike Elite jerseys and they fit good but are somewhat borderline around the glutes. I always assume a 44 would just be too big.

So still no re-stock on the Heat shorts? 😢

Likely the last time I'll be wearing shorts this year. I'm going to do an inventory of my M&N shorts and probably part ways with a handful that I don't wear as often.

nets.jpg

Those KDs are mad nice

jordan jerseys MnN.jpg

Guys, can anyone who has both of these Jordan jerseys confirm if the sizing is the same on them?

I have the white '97/98 and the large fits me ok:

23 inches pit to pit
32.5 inches length

Desperate to add the 45 to my collection but the seller says it is only 30 inches in length.

Sick of M&N fussing with the sizes and making these things shorter than they should be.

Any advice appreciated!

Those Webber’s have been in there forever in full sizes. Seems like if your a size 36 you can hold out and they eventually go on steep discount there

jordan jerseys MnN.jpg

Guys, can anyone who has both of these Jordan jerseys confirm if the sizing is the same on them?

I have the white '97/98 and the large fits me ok:

23 inches pit to pit
32.5 inches length

Desperate to add the 45 to my collection but the seller says it is only 30 inches in length.

Sick of M&N fussing with the sizes and making these things shorter than they should be.

Any advice appreciated!
They’ll be the same size

Those Webber’s have been in there forever in full sizes. Seems like if your a size 36 you can hold out and they eventually go on steep discount there
Trust me I had been holding out for months prices at $160 and thought that was a good deal. Randomly checked today and saw them at that price. And they’ve only had a small the whole time I’ve seen them

Back
Top Bottom