Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

bad for resell. i made some mistakes buying 36 instead of 40 for MN NBA, and have been trying to offload them for below retail. no dice.
Ha yea I was just joking. But yes you are right about no resell. When I first started getting M&N I didn't know what size to get and they ended up being too small. I put the jerseys up 50% off retail, BNWT, some still in the factory packaging, and it still took me forever to get rid of them.

Ha yea I was just joking. But yes you are right about no resell. When I first started getting M&N I didn't know what size to get and they ended up being too small. I put the jerseys up 50% off retail, BNWT, some still in the factory packaging, and it still took me forever to get rid of them.
Thats why I hit up HWF lol
He bought everything no questions asked

First time wearing a jersey in months
58BAAD2F-09A7-4040-9AA3-B1A8834EF866.jpeg

Yeah I can definitely co-sign on that 42/extra medium. The chest and length of a 44 is too much for me, but I just need a little extra room around the waist/glute area than a 40 typically gives because they are so tapered. The Swingman are even worse unfortunately.

im not sure with the current authentics but the swingmans fit great... perfect width and length on the jersey... i should just bring that jersey to the cleaners when altering my mitchell and ness joints

i could never find that LT or simms jersey in my size smh... ended up just getting an Eli jersey just to have a giants jersey since im a fan

Check the Fanatics Inc. sites like NFL Shop, Lids, Fans Edge, and Fanatics. Each one may also have a different promotion if you take time to do research.

I ordered it 👍 . I was checking m&n all month for it 2 drop and it was on fanatics this whole time lol.

I ordered it 👍 . I was checking m&n all month for it 2 drop and it was on fanatics this whole time lol.
It just dropped Wednesday. They all did. They restocked a ton of NFL on Wednesday, all 30% off, plus free shipping, plus $5 fan cash promotion on top of your already existing fan cash.

For anybody who has the Jim Brown, there is a large crease/pinch all the way down between the numbers on the front AND the back. The numbers basically overlap slightly. Is this anybody else?

Also my Barry Sanders package came completely destroyed just like my Pete Rose 2 weeks ago. Missing a piece of the print on the number "0". Fanatics already issued me a replacement.

I dont know about you all, and I would have to check the exact percentage, but I can say that easily 15-20% of all of my jersey purchases either have to get returned or replaced. Its very frustrating. Its basically roulette. And although I shouldn't, I feel kind of bad because if these companies go through my record, a large percentage of it is returns. At what point do they stop selling to me, you know?

Back
Top Bottom