Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20201016_210307.jpg

20201016_210529.jpg

20201016_211040.jpg

Let's goooo !!! 🙌
How is the quality on the sanders

Dang, that's messed up. How does something like that even happen? That plastic is pretty strong.
This is the second time in 2 weeks. I had to return a Pete Rose authentic 2 weeks ago for this exact same thing. That one was actually worse. It had been totally destroyed and someone along the way tried to tape the ripped in half bag back around the jersey. I had never seen anything like it in my life.

This is the second time in 2 weeks. I had to return a Pete Rose authentic 2 weeks ago for this exact same thing. That one was actually worse. It had been totally destroyed and someone along the way tried to tape the ripped in half bag back around the jersey. I had never seen anything like it in my life.
Looks like one of the delivery guys is opening your packages man.

M&n quality seems to have plummetted big time. They seem to have gone down the fast fashion lane.

Mine is still processing from August 21st. Will hit the 2 month mark here in 4 days. When did yours come in?(The Jordan All Star. Somehow it deleted the quote)

Back
Top Bottom