Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I kind of agree with him

It's cool with cool with me, I'm not on here to convince anyone to change their opinions on anything. I'm dying on the wide sleeve AI jersey hill anyway, what's a sleeved jersey to add to that?

It's inevitably gonna happen anyway. And it's even better if people don't like it as it'll hit that discount eligibility quicker.

If you’re an xl you can never wear those sleeved ones, they’re 4 sizes too small.

This was big facts. I'm a 2X In everything I buy, needed a 4X in the traditional rev 30 Pro cuts... Had a 5X sleeved clippers jersey. Sizing was nuts. Add on the fact that the procuts were often +6 in length and it was just stupid

Bad lighting but broke out Gtown authentics while on vacay
20201017_185118.jpg

Kinda surprised no one posted, but new authentics are up.

Amare Suns Authentic, White Smitty, John Wall, etc...

I think the white Steve Smith is fire and I coulda sworn someone was asking for those specific suns jerseys not too long ago too.

Also the 20% code works on them as well.

I don't rock tops, but if any of those came out in authentic shorts, i'd be in for all.

M&N customer service is absolute trash. Emailed them to see what’s up with the Gtown shorts as my order still shows processing only to find out it’s now cancelled because they’re OOS. I figured this was the case but they could’ve sent a simple email stating this.

M&N customer service is absolute trash. Emailed them to see what’s up with the Gtown shorts as my order still shows processing only to find out it’s now cancelled because they’re OOS. I figured this was the case but they could’ve sent a simple email stating this.

Daaaaammmn mine are still processing too ... I knew when they didn't ship with the jersey that was gonna happen. Whats funny is they restocked the shorts and sold more pairs after I copped from the original drop smh. They pathetic with that

Back
Top Bottom