Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

C1A5C6DD-055D-4A65-97E9-BE1A39D228E0.jpeg

or even these early 2000s away jerseys.I think these are super underrated.

I'm an Eagles fan and even I had to cop Ron Dayne and Jeremy Shockey when these came out.

But if we're going to 2001, I need that black rookie Vick already. Still the only jersey I want other than SB Marshall Faulk.

Any idea when those authentic Georgetown iverson Jersey's will restock? Also has an authentic john starks jersey ever released? Been wanting one for awhile. Thanks in advance fellas.

I'm an Eagles fan and even I had to cop Ron Dayne and Jeremy Shockey when these came out.

But if we're going to 2001, I need that black rookie Vick already. Still the only jersey I want other than SB Marshall Faulk.
Yeah I need that Vick too, but Mitchell and ness is playing with these Hulu jersey. When they’re sitting on a gold mine of early 2000 nfl jerseys.

Been looking for this damn Eli jersey in a normal size for years. Never seen smaller than a 54. M&N, we need you to make this jersey.

11609j_med.jpeg
39636b_med.jpeg

Also would love a red jersey. Eli, Tuck or Osi.

gettyimages-72796261-33e11472e3b8130d35b5b1b9ebd47e64.jpg
5CEF6022-6ED0-430F-9761-D5352FCAB2A7.jpeg

That’s what I’m saying, Im a size 40. So there’s no way I can fit any Reebok jersey, Mitchell and ness needs to stop playing. I desperately need this Strahan. And I’d easily cop those all Red ones too full retail.

Man I'd love some proper fitting SB Reebok jerseys. RIP to my wallet. Reebok did such an awful job with jerseys. The fit and quality was terrible. I had like 5-6 authentics and sold them all. Couldn't wear them.

Any idea when those authentic Georgetown iverson Jersey's will restock? Also has an authentic john starks jersey ever released? Been wanting one for awhile. Thanks in advance fellas.

I've been wanting to know as well. Someone said a few pages back that they restocked several times since the initial release, but I've been checking emails and the site religiously, and haven't seen anything about a restock.

Fanatics finally restocked the Mike Piazza black BP Mets jersey in a large so with the 30% coupon, some left over fan cash and free shop runner shipping, I had to grab it for $75. Always wanted another Piazza jersey in the collection and for now this a better alternative vs spending ~$100 for an OG blank and then another $150 or so to send it out to be lettered up.

I've been wanting to know as well. Someone said a few pages back that they restocked several times since the initial release, but I've been checking emails and the site religiously, and haven't seen anything about a restock.
Same here my man. I don't wear jerseys like I used to but there are definitely a few I want to add to my collection and this is one of them.

Yezzir. It's been released a couple times, actually.

8194B06A-93B1-4977-A462-21681C556E24.jpeg
Yooooo..All heat my man. I grew up a bulls fan but secretly loved john starks and his toughness. Where'd you cop yours from? Trying to jump back into Jersey game and that's definitely on my list.

Yooooo..All heat my man. I grew up a bulls fan but secretly loved john starks and his toughness. Where'd you cop yours from? Trying to jump back into Jersey game and that's definitely on my list.

Most likely NBA Store of Fanatics as thats usually where I always cop from. I'm confident it'll be available again once the next season starts up again. I feel like he's always available during the season.

Back
Top Bottom