Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Was able to finally secure these Black T-wolves for a decent price (paid slightly below retail).

Only missing out on one pair for the collection - if anyone has a Size M or L Utah Jazz pair they are looking to part ways with, hit me up :nerd:

IMG-1829.jpg

Just checked out a 44 in the white Penny with the 15%

Just in time for my birthday next Tuesday.

I mean it probably won't come in by then but this was the last thing I wanted. I'm officially DONE.

Spent too much, need a 40% off on that penny

funny I owned it years ago

no more selling jerseys unless I get extras like
The Jordan’s I have and no one wants to buy :stoneface:

That Penny wouldn’t last a minute in a 40% sale. That’s hopeful thinking lol.

Now I’m thinking I should’ve just pulled the trigger on that Memphis Jason Williams when it was available again😏

I'm only 5'5 man lol

You can always shorten the length by taking it to a skilled tailor

Was able to finally secure these Black T-wolves for a decent price (paid slightly below retail).

Only missing out on one pair for the collection - if anyone has a Size M or L Utah Jazz pair they are looking to part ways with, hit me up :nerd:

IMG-1829.jpg

What year of retro are those Garnetts from? 2009 or 2015(?)

Is M&N shipping still slow like it was during the summer? I haven’t ordered anything from them since August.

As for the Penny jersey. Ideally I would’ve loved to get it for less. But I’m purchasing way less stuff these days and it’s only a few specific things I want. I rather just get it now over waiting to maybe or maybe not get it during a 30%-40% sale.

There were a few restocks. Purple dino vince back in 44. Houston T-Mac too. And that's only the ones in interested in

2009 LbJ ASG came in today. About $97 shipped after ebay bucks, and I'm glad I didn't pay more. Love the player but out of all my MN authentics this one is by far the poster child for snags. The jersey is also not well made because it contains heat pressed #s comparable to a modern day MN swingman. I'm no expert in terms of accuracy.

Don't get me wrong I still love the design and glad I bought it for the right price and not the $350 retail price tag.
PXL_20210107_033929083.jpg PXL_20210107_034003515.jpg

Eat up
Boys
DAMN! I missed the size 56. Had to leave house at 7am for hip surgery and didn’t get home till 8 pm. Spent time with kids and ate and by the time I got in here gone like a fart in the wind. I hope fanatics get a few. Oh well.

Anyone else notice how it wasn’t free shipping after $125? I haven’t bought anything in several months I didn’t notice when the change happened.

Anyone else notice how it wasn’t free shipping after $125? I haven’t bought anything in several months I didn’t notice when the change happened.
Yeah I noticed it when I ordered during the BF sale. Not sure when it changed. I ordered some stuff during the summer and it was still free at the time.

Back
Top Bottom