Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N must be trying to start the year off on a good note. Packaging was different and elite quick shipping lol. Damn this jersey is so dope in person. I don’t really mess with white jerseys either. This one definitely has to be better than the black and blue Penny’s.

Attachments

• A1FE1792-2A8C-430B-ADF3-A2BDFA971339.jpeg
    A1FE1792-2A8C-430B-ADF3-A2BDFA971339.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 08E27DFB-362F-48C2-B085-7E23C8BE4130.jpeg
    08E27DFB-362F-48C2-B085-7E23C8BE4130.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 0E0C4428-8BF1-41E4-BA66-78E3CAA00A1A.jpeg
    0E0C4428-8BF1-41E4-BA66-78E3CAA00A1A.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 347
My white Penny is scheduled to arrive Tuesday. I bought one back in 2014 and ended up selling it which I almost instantly regretted. Now I just need them to restock the blue one.

M&N must be trying to start the year off on a good note. Packaging was different and elite quick shipping lol. Damn this jersey is so dope in person. I don’t really mess with white jerseys either. This one definitely has to be better than the black and blue Penny’s.
Love it, want it, and missed it. Have the white and black Shaq and the black and blue Penny, but still think the black and blue jerseys are harder. All 3 make one of the best uni sets ever.

LOUDER!

Cannot wait for mine to get in :D

Love it, want it, and missed it. Have the white and black Shaq and the black and blue Penny, but still think the black and blue jerseys are harder. All 3 make one of the best uni sets ever.
Agreed on one of the best sets ever. I have the blue Shaq and it just doesn’t pop the same way as this one. Something about it lol

How do the swingman M&N NBA jerseys fit, I’ve never bought one before. I’m about 6’1 and 195lbs. I’m thinking maybe a large?

Now it is waste of time and money
Idk your finances but if possible cop Authentic and never look back.

Trust me it changed my life lol
I was going to say the same thing. I don’t buy anything, but Authentic. Now, the Authentic shorts, that’s different. I can’t justify paying $125 plus for some shorts with no pockets. I understand why it doesn’t, but it just doesn’t seem practical for me

New M&N packaging is indeed far better, prevents creasing.

Do they still label whats in the package?

Leave the package at your door and it says "1996 Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey size 44"

I don’t know if I like the M&N giant soft envelopes, my stuff always comes bunched up. They should put cardboard inserts in the package to help protect against punctures and creases of the material like the letters/numbers.

I preferred the giant thin boxes they used to send.

Back
Top Bottom