Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yea HWF be on some weird ish sometimes. His communication is terrible tho. It be like we be bothering him. He got on my bad side when he raised all his Kobe jersey prices when he passed...
Eh but so did everyone else including people on here :lol:

gotta Realize he’s a reseller not a retailer

I bought a few overpriced pieces from him a while ago, when I wanted to exchange the same piece for a larger size (40 for a 44) he wanted half the value on top to do it. I know it’s not his concern to help out but damn man, he lost a good customer the fat ****
I asked him about exchanging sizes once. He wanted to switch jerseys plus $300

The $ amount requested on top of the jersey when y’all requesting size swaps seems like an indirect way of telling you to kick rocks. :lol:

not a fan of warm ups but this is sick especially the 50th patch

I'm not a fan of warm-up attire myself either, but there's some things I like enough to have and wear. I feel some of the broad designs can be redundant sometimes with the only differences being the team's name and their colors on them.

I got that Lakers shirt because it's reminiscent of something I recall from the '90s. I also identify it with Kobe Bryant wearing it when he participated in and won the 1997 Dunk Contest during his rookie season.
1997Dunk1.jpg

Buy the USA run. They can be found from time to
Time
54EE236A-5B7D-4976-A598-72C0CE16DB8E.jpeg

Decent suggestion, but there's a bad tradeoff between the early 2000s U.S.A. version and the current China version honestly. I know because I temporarily possessed both versions before I purged the U.S.A. version. I also elaborated the discrepancies between both with pictures on here months ago.

While the U.S.A. version was made with the right mesh material with good quality and the cut of the trimmings were right, it was stupidly cut too big and the font sizes for the letters and number were inaccurate because they were too small and thin.

We already know the China version is made with cheaper material and the trimmings were too wide instead of correctly thin. Despite those f ups, at least the font size of the letters and number were correct because they're fatter which resembles what the 76ers players wore.

I stayed with the China version because it fit me better and the font sizes were correct. The U.S.A. version was too damn big for me and the incorrect skinny letters and number bugged me despite it having good quality.

Every time I come across my size, they be wanting like $200 - 300.

Good luck with that to those clowns because they'll be sitting on them for a long time demanding those prices, especially since this isn't the early 2000s when people were walking into stores willingly paying the full $300 price for throwback jerseys. 🙄

I'm not a fan of warm-up attire myself either, but there's some things I like enough to have and wear. I feel some of the broad designs can be redundant sometimes with the only differences being the team's name and their colors on them.

I got that Lakers shirt because it's reminiscent of something I recall from the '90s. I also identify it with Kobe Bryant wearing it when he participated in and won the 1997 Dunk Contest during his rookie season.
1997Dunk1.jpg

Decent suggestion, but there's a bad tradeoff between the early 2000s U.S.A. version and the current China version honestly. I know because I temporarily possessed both versions before I purged the U.S.A. version. I also elaborated the discrepancies between both with pictures on here months ago.

While the U.S.A. version was made with the right mesh material with good quality and the cut of the trimmings were right, it was stupidly cut too big and the font sizes for the letters and number were inaccurate because they were too small and thin.

We already know the China version is made with cheaper material and the trimmings were too wide instead of correctly thin. Despite those f ups, at least the font size of the letters and number were correct because they're fatter which resembles what the 76ers players wore.

I stayed with the China version because it fit me better and the font sizes were correct. The U.S.A. version was too damn big for me and the incorrect skinny letters and number bugged me despite it having good quality.

Good luck with that to those clowns because they'll be sitting on them for a long time demanding those prices, especially since this isn't the early 2000s when people were walking into stores willingly paying the full $300 price for throwback jerseys. 🙄
I do agree the font was wrong. But I’ve had both. Prefer the USA version. The China one is stiff. And it picked up a lot of dust whenever I wore it out

I have this same jersey, I bought it from a guy on ebay for $20 and he threw in 4-5 more jerseys free, including a Earl Campbell Oilers

Deals like this are amazing. Sometimes it makes you think twice and check for authenticity a billion times before you pull the trigger lol

Think they'll ever re-issue these?

s-l1600.jpg

Most likely, I don't see why not. They normally re-release stuff in cycles. I would say the only time they stop producing specific jerseys is whenever they lose the rights to a particular player because the contract expired or they couldn't come to an agreement on a new deal.

Donated mine to one those clothes drop off containers years ago. One of my many purchases from that ebay seller “Lakeshow”

That reminds me of 2004 to early 2005 when I stupidly gorged on a lot of inappropriately oversized jerseys and warm-up jackets too from that seller because I thought I was getting good deals when I actually overpaid like an idiot. I remember it like it was yesterday. And I'm so glad I finally purged all the crap I got from that seller within the last few years.

Most likely, I don't see why not. They normally re-release stuff in cycles. I would say the only time they stop producing specific jerseys is whenever they lose the rights to a particular player because the contract expired or they couldn't come to an agreement on a new deal.

That reminds me of 2004 to early 2005 when I stupidly gorged on a lot of inappropriately oversized jerseys and warm-up jackets too from that seller because I thought I was getting good deals when I actually overpaid like an idiot. I remember it like it was yesterday. And I'm so glad I finally purged all the crap I got from that seller within the last few years.

This particular Knicks piece I got brand new with tags. Think the retail was over $300. Only paid $100 plus shipping. Not a lot of this older M&N stuff floating around anymore. Used to see a ton of these warmups especially.

Yea, I never jumped on that oversized fad. I've always worn my jerseys loose, but never to the degree where it's passed my knees and what not. If you're tall, you can probably get away with it. But seeing these 5'5 - 5'7 cats at the mall wearing a sz 3XL was just funny.

Back
Top Bottom