Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If M&N ever does start doing Heatles stuff, they need to start with these two...

0E3BB340-7FB7-4976-9B6D-7210C7712AD0.jpeg

012478C2-12C3-4C6C-8B1A-192C5E2024C1.jpeg
What was the point that Black "blacker" Heat jersey and what was the point of that White "even Whiter" uniforms they had that season? I never understood that. They took their already boring look and removed the color and made their home and away uniforms even more boring.

What was the point that Black "blacker" Heat jersey and what was the point of that White "even Whiter" uniforms they had that season? I never understood that. They took their already boring look and removed the color and made their home and away uniforms even more boring.
They were a homage to past Heat Playoff themes. (Same with their all red jersey)

tenor.gif

but really, that all black might be the only non-Miami Vice jersey I’d ever cop.

B531B030-1FBF-4098-BB5B-A9672A49BA4A.jpeg

just got these in from Oneness. These joints are cold, I’m glad i waited until they went on sale
Those are nice. Does sizing run similar to the standard M&N authentic shorts?

I think I am going to finally fold and get a pair of the 6ers Don shorts for this price. Need a pair in the collection...

Last edited:
Those are nice. Does sizing run similar to the standard M&N authentic shorts?

I think I am going to finally fold and get a pair of the 6ers Don shorts for this price. Need a pair in the collection...

yes same sizing as the authentic shorts

It looks like they'll never rectify the inside color of the 1995-96 & 1996-97 alternate black Bulls jerseys unfortunately. I wouldn't mind having either one since they seem to have the correct fat font style and size with the letters and numbers. I don't understand why they can't make the inside of those jerseys white like they should be going forward. It appears they'll stick with keeping it red on the inside of those jerseys which is wrong. That's why I never got one. A few on here expounded that the red inside messes up the shade of the jersey.

Copped all Black MJ for 202 off fanatics. Was tempted to grab away 23 MJ as well but held off. Have home & away MJ 45 but it’s 44 & 40 fits me better.

use code Love to get the 30%

Any update on 96 Olympic pippen?

Back
Top Bottom