Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Flagship on their IG stories asked who’s ready for a marbury Nets authentic. I PRAY THIS HAPPENS ASAP, this jersey exactly
C3B8DF06-CAF8-464B-932E-8AA305E93A9C.jpeg
I’ll take this on discount 🤝

Said I was coo got a minute...blue laker authentic shorts restock...been wanting them for a while! Almost checked out with the jazz warm up but it said out of stock when I tried to check out. WTH did I just do!? 🤦🏻‍♂️ LOL!

Sorry I'm a little late with this one because it's been on the Mitchell & Ness website for a few weeks now. I noticed some peeps on here conveyed they've been looking for the 1991-92 white Bulls Michael Jordan jersey and couldn't find it within the last few months.

Here's a link to a good selection of sizes. Only big guy sizes, 60 & 64 specifically, aren't available. But not valid for discounts obviously. 🙄

And the site also has a vast selection of Jordan jerseys too. Just go to the search part on their website and type in "MICHAEL JORDAN" to narrow down your search.

Can anyone please elaborate if there are any differences between the red Bulls screen-printed Jordan jerseys with the capital "BULLS" script on the front? I'm referring to the 1986-87, 1987-88, and 1988-89 versions specifically.

I left out the 1985-86 version because the only difference I noticed with that one was that it didn't have the NBA logo on the front because it wasn't instituted on jerseys until the following season, 1986-87.

I have the 1988-89 version myself.

They all look the same to me. What could I be missing between those three jerseys I inquired about?
Good Question and damn MnN for making such stupid *** jerseys like that.

Anybody bought an online gift card from M&N before? I got one earlier, and I got nothing. No emails no nothing.

Sorry I'm a little late with this one because it's been on the Mitchell & Ness website for a few weeks now. I noticed some peeps on here conveyed they've been looking for the 1991-92 white Bulls Michael Jordan jersey and couldn't find it within the last few months.

Here's a link to a good selection of sizes. Only big guy sizes, 60 & 64 specifically, aren't available. But not valid for discounts obviously. 🙄

And the site also has a vast selection of Jordan jerseys too. Just go to the search part on their website and type in "MICHAEL JORDAN" to narrow down your search.

The last one I want besides the 1990 #12 jersey (has to be screen printed).

The last one I want besides the 1990 #12 jersey (has to be screen printed).

That was one of the worst f ups ever! How did they f that one up by making it stitched when damn near everyone knows it's supposed to be screen-printed? 🙄

But I wouldn't get #12 jersey because it's not my style or preference. It's unique, but too gimmicky, just something Mitchell & Ness is trying to make a quick buck with. It was just a one shot deal thing.

The only Jordan jerseys I have are in #23 with Bulls and All-Star Game jerseys. The only Jordan jersey I have other than #23 is the red Bulls #45. I only have that one to wear with the 2018 Concord XI with the #45 on the back.

Can anyone please elaborate if there are any differences between the red Bulls screen-printed Jordan jerseys with the capital "BULLS" script on the front? I'm referring to the 1986-87, 1987-88, and 1988-89 versions specifically.

I left out the 1985-86 version because the only difference I noticed with that one was that it didn't have the NBA logo on the front because it wasn't instituted on jerseys until the following season, 1986-87.

I have the 1988-89 version myself.

They all look the same to me. What could I be missing between those three jerseys I inquired about?
There were a few differences in these, which M&N appears to have kept if you go by their website photos.

86-87 had a larger 23 and thinner BULLS script
87-88 had a larger 23 and thicker BULLS script
88-89 had a smaller 23 and thicker BULLS script

ajy4lg19004-cbuscar86mjo_1_1.jpg
ajy4cp19025-cbured187mjo_1.jpg
ajy4lg19005-cbuscar88mjo_1.jpg

That Penny is too fire. I might have to drive to the store to see if they still have any...but I think calling them would be the smarter option before I go lol

When tf did this drop??

both raptors and jazz shipped... all time m&n record

Sidebar:
You have to size up on warm up jackets? The Nets joint i got is snug snug

Sidebar:
You have to size up on warm up jackets? The Nets joint i got is snug snug

They have a tailored fit. Upper part and arms feel TTS, the body of the jacket (abdomen and waist) get smaller. It depends on HOW you want it to fit.

Pulled trigger on nets. Feel like those joints sell fast.

Tempted to cop 3-4 warmup jackets for the spring. Can’t decide on which ones though. A lot of heat.

Back
Top Bottom