Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know I asked in the past but find it appropriate time to ask again since I know many of you have been eating well with the MN 30 and 40% sales. How many pairs of shorts do you own? I'll start...good vibes I feel responses will help validate my addiction 8-))

34 pairs of authentics, 6 pairs of Dons, and 1 pair of swingman. :emoji_raised_hands:

Last edited:
I know I asked in the past but find it appropriate time to ask again since I know many of you have been eating well with the MN 30 and 40% sales. How many pairs of shorts do you own? I'll start...good vibes I feel responses will help validate my addiction 8-))

34 pairs of authentics, 6 pairs of Dons, and 1 pair of swingman. :emoji_raised_hands:
Dayum. Do you wear em often?
I’m a lightweight… my first two pairs of mn shorts were swings, haven’t gone back that route, I have 7 authentics…. I stopped there cuz for one I’m picky and for two, they barely get worn

I got 10 pairs authentics and 3 pairs of swingman which I use to play ball or the gym... I think I am done unless they restock 93 Knicks or release black pinstripe magic...I wear them to the beach which is once a week so 2 months plus in the summer is good for me.... I was going to cop the jazz shorts from the last sale but ended up passing lol

2 dons and 28 authentic. 28 includes the new pickups on the way.

If you include my Nike Courtside joints which are similar quality, I have over 50.

I'm at around 20 pairs right now. At my peak, I was at around 60-65 pairs but end up selling most of them to make space. I end up regretting selling a few but have been able to add most of them back to the collection.

Dayum. Do you wear em often?
I’m a lightweight… my first two pairs of mn shorts were swings, haven’t gone back that route, I have 7 authentics…. I stopped there cuz for one I’m picky and for two, they barely get worn
I wear the lone swingman one every other day in the house. Blue Denver Nuggets with the rainbow trim. Quality is top notch though!

The authentics are only worn on special occasions. I'll try to wear them more next summer!

I'm at around 20 pairs right now. At my peak, I was at around 60-65 pairs but end up selling most of them to make space. I end up regretting selling a few but have been able to add most of them back to the collection.

Dude... Depending on where you live, subtracting the days too cold for short.... 65 pairs.... is.....

tell me you have an addiction WO telling me you have an addiction.

Probably had 20+ between authentics, Dons, and four swingmans (3 Rockets because they haven’t made authentics in any of those and white 90s raptors because they haven’t made those in authentics yet) had to sell them all because we fell on some hard times, but bought my first three pairs of authentics since, pair of Bulls and Grizz Dons in the last week and a half lol.

3 purr swingman, 12 purr authentics. I think I am good with shorts for awhile until the Heat joints come back. Only one on my radar.
For all yall with 20+ pairs and a jersey collection, how do you guys keep these stored? Talking space-wise, wanna know what is efficient. My method of hanging shorts folded on a hanger takes up a lotta space.

8 authentic shorts (pinstripe bulls, red bulls, black bulls, sonics, jazz, raptors, magics, san antonio asgs)
2 dons (rockets pinstripe, nuggets)
2 swingmans (rockets pinstripe, rockets mustard/ketchup)

3 purr swingman, 12 purr authentics. I think I am good with shorts for awhile until the Heat joints come back. Only one on my radar.
For all yall with 20+ pairs and a jersey collection, how do you guys keep these stored? Talking space-wise, wanna know what is efficient. My method of hanging shorts folded on a hanger takes up a lotta space.
I use thin hangers to fit the jerseys in my closet and fold the shorts and I put in their own drawers.

I got a 8 pairs. 6 Lakers and 2 Knicks

93-94 and 96-97 blue for the Knicks. 96-97 Home, road and blue 96-97 throwbacks, and home, road, and white Lakers from the Shaq/Kobe 3 peat years.

I eventually want to get pockets on all these so I can actually wear them with more convenience. But there’s no urgency on my end. I had about 43 pairs during my peak. At one point I was just buying shorts for the sake of buying them.

I haven't bought off the M&N site since the $100 sale in 2014.

I've gotten them mostly off eBay since.

Back
Top Bottom