Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do ya’ll go about the quickest way of getting rid of some stuff? I did it, got the Jazz and Grizz JD’s so I want to get rid of my regular authentics.

I believe look on MnN website for their shorts sizing chart
Incorrect. Get a size large or you will be passionately/incorrectly arguing the waist band will be unforgiving.
Screenshot_20211123-061544.png

Thanks for the replies, was going to get the grizz and jazz for 50% off retail but only small is available.

Oneness now at 50%

Works on Just Dons. Too bad I ordered a little early with the 40% off sale a few days ago. Enjoy!!!

Yeah they got me too. But like I said, wasted 40 bucks on worst things.
I take blame. I got too excited when I saw the sale, bought my gear, and posted asap in this thread.

Although, this is the first time I saw oneness have a 50% off for black friday. Usually, their 50% off deals are end of season or random days for short intervals.

BSTN has a 25% off everything sale right now code ALL25. I haven’t ordered from them yet so can’t vouch for them. And not sure if they will have a better offer tomorrow or on cyber Monday.

This is exactly why i dont want to buy more shorts... if i had the time to wear it then it would make sense... id probably wear my shorts more if they had pockets but its hard to find a tailor around me that can do it... so not really an option

Everything you said is my current situation. If I found a decent tailor. I would probably get a bulls and a magic pair since I have so many sneakers in those colors. But I rarely wear the stuff I do have largely due to the pocket issue.

Back
Top Bottom