Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes, a majority of the Lids stores carry Jordan & Kobe authentic jerseys since the Fanatics takeover. But not all of them though.
None near me. Years ago one had one Tarkenton Vikings jersey, but outside of that, I’ve never seen a jersey in a lids.

Since Mitchell & Ness has now made the Titans default navy blue jersey of Steve McNair, they should also make the alternate sky blue jersey and the default white jersey. They might as well make it a trifecta with those jerseys.

I always liked how the Titans came out with this alternate jersey in the 2000s. It would be nice if Mitchell & Ness makes it in the future. Ideally, they should make it a 2003 version because that's when he won Co-MVP with Peyton Manning.
1652774689244.png
1652774876207.png

The white jersey that came out initially with the navy jersey when they became the Titans in 1999 was also nice. I hope they make it too.
1652775243836.png

1652775386708.png

I'm looking forward to wearing this Nets Jason Kidd jersey now because I got the fitted hat off eBay for a good price not too long ago. And I finally got some shoes that match with it last week.
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6216.JPG

Wish they'd hurry up and drop the grey joints already. One of the best uni's ever.

Since Mitchell & Ness has now made the Titans default navy blue jersey of Steve McNair, they should also make the alternate sky blue jersey and the default white jersey. They might as well make it a trifecta with those jerseys.

I always liked how the Titans came out with this alternate jersey in the 2000s. It would be nice if Mitchell & Ness makes it in the future. Ideally, they should make it a 2003 version because that's when he won Co-MVP with Peyton Manning.
1652774689244.png
1652774876207.png

The white jersey that came out initially with the navy jersey when they became the Titans in 1999 was also nice. I hope they make it too.
1652775243836.png

1652775386708.png
I’d be 100% down with this happening. Still a damn shame that the navy jersey didn’t have the Super Bowl patch included.

Yea the pocket material not matching the color or fabric of the shorts would bug me

Same. The one pair I've added pockets to my guy got them right on the seam and you can't tell they're there

I'm due to pick up 4 more pairs from him sometime soon. Hoping they're as clean as the first

This site shows that the satin jerseys were worn from 44-48.

Coincidentally, I came across that website recently when I was researching Mariners jerseys and hats combos.

The site is a good resource that provides photographic references of MLB jerseys and hats worn together if you don't have an idea.

Can you all tell based on these pics if these bullets jerseys are legit?
A3DAF716-43EA-4572-AE64-94436300A07F.jpeg
0D22CD47-724D-41D0-BC8A-75AEFBCE6E51.jpeg
2B7D91AA-F889-45B8-AC69-F09F58017316.jpeg
12198EFF-ADA8-46A5-A78B-B91A6906F128.jpeg
CDD2684C-4E15-4B6F-BAF7-38EDB9952F4D.jpeg
58E20BC4-71DA-4579-ACC0-6E75461E6C6B.jpeg

These are legit, I have the road Unseld.

I feel the home jersey is legitimate because I used to have it, I actually had two of them in different sizes. And they had the archaic layered stitching.

But I have a feeling the road jersey is fake because it has kiss-cut stitching when I mentioned the home jersey that I had had layered stitching. Historically, authentic jerseys usually share similar stitching styles on a particular jersey style. I don't recall jersey styles with differing colors using differing stitching styles.

And I'm hoping they rehash those Bullets barber pole jerseys because I always liked them. I haven't seen those since the 2000s. If they make them again, it's highly unlikely they'll be made in USA like the ones made in the 2000s. Or perhaps it's possible if they make them again because MLB wool jerseys are still made in USA.

And we now bringing the new era pinwheel fitted back!

I actually wish New Era made the pinwheel hats again in the present since they brought back the crappy double whammy gimmick hats with two team logos on the front.

It sucks the pinwheel hats last existed in the 2000s. The one I got is an original from that decade. You could only get one on eBay or a secondary market site online nowadays as an oldie item.

But they did get a little dumb when they had pinwheel styles with more than two colors on them. I only liked the two-tone style I got.

And the 2000s pinwheel hats were made in USA.

I always thought New Era pinwheel fitted hats matched right with Mitchell & Ness jerseys since the 2000s. And I'll gladly maintain that combination in the present.

None near me. Years ago one had one Tarkenton Vikings jersey, but outside of that, I’ve never seen a jersey in a lids.

I haven't seen a Tarkenton jersey since the 2000s. I believe they stopped making them since that decade.

Wish they'd hurry up and drop the grey joints already. One of the best uni's ever.

I hope they make all colors of the Nets jerseys from the 2000s.

The alternate gray jerseys had the dreaded wide shoulders though.

And I'm disappointed they made the navy blue one I have in the Dri•Fit material as opposed to the mesh material that was used in the earlier years of those jerseys.

I’d be 100% down with this happening. Still a damn shame that the navy jersey didn’t have the Super Bowl patch included.

I recall you previously posted about your preference with the Super Bowl patch for that 1999 version. I'm actually OK with them not having it.

A McNair authentic Oilers jersey would be nice too

This the one I’m waiting on tbh.

Coincidentally, I posted about my preference for the Oilers version of McNair with pictures on here a few months ago.

I know they made the sky blue version many years ago, and I think it's the only color they made. I don't think they made the white jersey.

And they made the dreaded 1997 Tennessee Oilers version that had the patch commemorating their inaugural season there. That name was always off when they relocated before they became the Titans in 1999.

I do hope they make a Houston Oilers version of McNair that has no ties with Tennessee since it's their original incarnation.

A Warren Moon Oilers jersey would be nice too because I haven't seen those since the 2000s. McNair will always be an awesome Oilers/Titans legend, but I prefer Moon over him as an Oilers legend.

You dont mess wit Kobes bro?

I do like and have Kobe shoes in Nike. But I usually wear them with the number 24 jerseys if I go with that option.

I normally wear some matching color retro Jordans with the number 8 jerseys since I dislike Adidas. I didn't like the Adidas that Kobe wore then, so I won't like them now and going forward.

And the re-released Adidas that Kobe wore are worse now because they're devoid of any of the Kobe name, image and likeness details because they're utilizing a loophole that way in order to legitimately avoid paying his estate by leaving them out. That makes them look like some generic Adidas now.

Back
Top Bottom