Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You convinced me g time, i just ****ed up and bought the jersey, who need food anyway right?...... no, actually i was holding out for the green Canseco jersey, it can be seen over on M and M Instagram page.

but looking into who that guy was, i changed my mind......

• Canseco discusses his relationship with Madonna, claiming that she was infatuated with him and that he was never really interested in her.
  • Canseco claims to have once run a 3.9 second 40-yard dash, which would be the fastest time ever recorded.

giphy.gif

You convinced me g time, i just ****ed up and bought the jersey, who need food anyway right?...... no, actually i was holding out for the green Canseco jersey, it can be seen over on M and M Instagram page.

but looking into who that guy was, i changed my mind......

• Canseco discusses his relationship with Madonna, claiming that she was infatuated with him and that he was never really interested in her.
  • Canseco claims to have once run a 3.9 second 40-yard dash, which would be the fastest time ever recorded.

giphy.gif
This post somehow made me feel old lol

M&N has been using a bright yellow instead of athletic gold for a while. I've seen other collectors compare the OG to the remake, in hand. They're definitely different. It's an issue all around for M&N, even with NBA jerseys.

Need a good 40% off sale come Father’s Day weekend. I want that gold Kareem Lakers. Was able to get the purple for a good price off mercarri. But not paying retail or anything close to it is the right thing to do.
when was the last time members of this community paid retail? legit curious and if anyone willing to share what they copped.

Sometimes you make exceptions for full price for an item that goes fast and doesn't restock frequently, or your size goes fast and doesn't restock etc. That doesn't happen that often, but that's when you make a call to wait or not. Prime example, the authentic road Webber rookie was on the site. I waited for a sale, NEVER restocked online. It took for me to happen to be in Philly and I happened to stop in the store and ask, and they had it. At the time they were not taking phone orders because of the last fiasco when it was announced they did, this thread pretty much bombarded them and they shut it down. Glad they started taking phone orders again.

If it’s something I really want I’ll bite the bullet and pay retail if getting any type of promo code or discount isn’t obtainable at the moment.

But it’s been extremely rare that that’s been the case as I’m fortunate enough to have pretty much everything I want. I’m really just trying to add on stuff from my favorite teams and players I like if the price is right.

But I’ll pay retail if it’s something I want really bad. The majority of my purchases are for well below retail so occasionally biting the bullet isn’t going to hurt me.

Navy Georgetown AI and Skins Sean Taylor 75th anniversary edition I remember buying at retail on sight. The former was an impulse buy as I coincidentally opened the M&N site the day it dropped. The latter was a must have though I’m mad I ordered it a size too big.

Only retail items were the Heat shorts when they had a restock a few years back, and the Dipset collab items. Otherwise everything is at least 40% off

when was the last time members of this community paid retail? legit curious and if anyone willing to share what they copped.
I was at the flagship store in Feb for the SB sale and they had one last pair of Spirits Dons in my size. Excluded from the sale smh. Had to grab em tho.

Home Bulls and raptor shorts were copped for retail… I got 15% off on the raptors but with tax and shipping it was basically retail lol… I think the other two things I copped for retail were the Knicks warmup jackets… I got 3 in total and only the home warmup jacket I got for sale…my rookie ewing and 93 starks were retail also… the latter was hard to find so I didn’t mind…but all my older stuff I got for basically retail… this was when I was buying jerseys back in 03… I slowed down a lot actually and only been copping a few here and there because of sales…

I need to get on the same level as rrlegend rrlegend and just cop a bunch of stuff the day it releases and get it overnight shipped as well.

If they drop the 2001-02 purple Kobe I just might with no dambz given and no care that’ll inevitably make its way to fanatics.

Back
Top Bottom