Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

I'm not a big baseball fan at all and I've enjoyed The Show for years now...

I used to love Triple Play and then I tried The Show out and I've been playing it every since.

Yeah Madden got me into football back in 2002 and now I love it and I always said I would buy a baseball game to get me into the sport

Ok so you can continue your save from last year ...is a Vita needed to do this or can anyone who owed the previous game continue where they left off?

Ok so you can continue your save from last year ...is a Vita needed to do this or can anyone who owed the previous game continue where they left off?

no, u just upload to cloud on 13 and download from cloud on 14 ...

Tanaka's not on the Yanks yet :stoneface:

i gotta wait to start my season ... not cool ...

Toine, you know if you can re-sign players midseason? How about firing/hiring managers?

FYI, Gamestop is offering a promotion where you can trade in your PS3 version of the Show and get the PS4 version for $20.

You have to be a Power Up Rewards member though.
Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only. MLB 14: The Show for PS3 must be purchased within 30 days of release. Coupon will be digitally distributed after purchase. Coupon required at time of trade. Limit 1 coupon per game per customer. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $40.00 or greater, and must be applied toward a new copy of the PS4 version of the game being traded. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $19.99 or less before tax, where applicable; offer is not valid toward additional add-on content, like DLC, or non-standard versions of game. Eligible game must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game. Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 5/31/14
Link

This is the only upgrade promotion for the Show thus far. Hopefully Sony offers something similar to what was done for the COD: Ghosts, AC IV, NBA 2k14 etc.

Guess that video made up my mind. Will be purchasing the Show and seeing if I can finally play out an 162 game season. 8)

I might have to go change my pre-order at BB for the PS4 and just get it form GS. Anyways already paid off my Vita version, was thinking of getting it for the PS3, but I'll save the $20 for a Marlins game lol.

Been playing since I picked it up. Game is really fun. I need to get used to pitching and batting. I'm terrible at base running too, don't understand these controls. :smh: BTW redeemed the 30,000 Stub Points for RTTS Skill Points, I only spent 15K so I'll save the other half for an infielder or pitcher.

might not wait for ps4 version now 
eek.gif
 need this game nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Im excited to be getting back into baseball games and the fact this is going to be a true Ps4 experience is even better. This should help with my wait for Madden and 2K

That's it! Friday I'm going to get the vita version.
laugh.gif
I want too as well but that would mean I'd be spending $100 on the same game
laugh.gif
mean.gif

edit: if I could still get that $20 in game currency for the Vita then I'd probably do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom