Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Strikeforce is nuts tonight 

Saint Pereux used to play OLB for Tennessee Volunteers. He's been progressing nicely

lets see how he does when the comp gets harder

The crazy thing is I had Lawler, Daley and Hendo all winning ko's. Won a solid 75 bucks. 25 a fight
smile.gif
Glad Stephan is finally getting better. Oh yea I forgot, Kendall is a bum. And Nam got robbed.

good fights... strikeforce fights were more entertaining.. crazy knockout... that bigfoot foo got a chin, he was getting rocked in the first round..

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Can anyone confirm if one of the judges that scored it for Garcia was Cecil Peoples? I just have this feeling it is.

The close final round saw an exhausted-but-unrelenting Garcia continuing to attack, but Phan’s punches continued to find their marks as Garcia’s hands hung by his side. Nonethless, judges Adalaide Byrd and Tony Weeks scored the bout 29-28 in Garcia’s favor. The only dissenting judge, Junichiro Kamijo, saw all three rounds for Phan.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Can anyone confirm if one of the judges that scored it for Garcia was Cecil Peoples? I just have this feeling it is.

The close final round saw an exhausted-but-unrelenting Garcia continuing to attack, but Phan’s punches continued to find their marks as Garcia’s hands hung by his side. Nonethless, judges Adalaide Byrd and Tony Weeks scored the bout 29-28 in Garcia’s favor. The only dissenting judge, Junichiro Kamijo, saw all three rounds for Phan.

Byrd and Weeks aren't any good either.
tired.gif
There's nothing wrong with the MMA scoring, it's the brain dead judges that need to be educated. I'm usually one to try and see what the judges saw (Machida/Shogun I for example I could've seen it for Machida even though I thought Shogun won) but I can't see how Garcia won. At all.

And as cool as it was to see the Strikeforce KOs last night, that whole show was a night of mismatches.

...should be a good one...Brookings a Gracie JJ practitioner...nice...

Michael Johnson was Gracie Barra as well before he went over to Greg Jackson's.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Someone needs to talk to Mauro Ranallo because homeboy just screams out random $%%@ when a knockout happens. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously i was watchin the encore last night and dude was going nuts on all the knockouts hahah

i can't wait for UFC 124 i'm not really a fan of either but i hope GSP wrecks Kos lol.

looks like nick diaz wants to fight daley next.  should be an awesome fight.  i usually doubt diaz's striking but not anymore.
daley called out noons but noons should stay at lightweight.  have him face the winner of thompson / melendez or try to bring over a fighter like kawajiri to fight him.

Back
Top Bottom