Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm somewhat excited for this fight. Don't ask why, I have no clue. I think McCorkle did a good job of selling this fight. 
laugh.gif
Struve can brawl like a maniac.  I love watching his fights.  I remember seeing his first fight thinking he was some lanky jobber, but son can fight.
Yeah, I've seen Struve fight a few times, but this is one of those fights that I expect to see on the prelims. And now I'm not actually mad it's a co-main event.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm somewhat excited for this fight. Don't ask why, I have no clue. I think McCorkle did a good job of selling this fight. 
laugh.gif
Struve can brawl like a maniac.  I love watching his fights.  I remember seeing his first fight thinking he was some lanky jobber, but son can fight.

Yeah. Seems like he can take a sledgehammer to the face and still knock you out. He isn't crisp but tough as a SOB
 Should be fun. 

"Bocek issued a challenge to George Sotiropolous in Toronto, which isn't going to happen because Sotiropolous is fighting in Australia. He said he wanted to find out who has the best Jiu Jitsu in the lightweight division. So we finally get a fighter who gets what his interview time is for, and he can't read a calendar."

-Dave Meltzer

Probably only 4W will appreciate this from Meltzer's live commentary about McCorkle - "Just like Big Sexy to run out of moves 2:00 into a match."

Back
Top Bottom