Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Aoki KTFO! Son tried to throw a WWE style drop kick in the kickboxing round
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i had to re read that when i was going through the round 1 summary b/c at first i thought it was a typo.
laugh.gif
he also tried to jump off the ropes to land kicks.

The Dynamite event was
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

My dude Overeem
pimp.gif
 destroyed the opposition. someone good needs to fight him.
laugh.gif
 @ Aoki, I love the guy but when he gets beat he gets it bad
sick.gif
 that was a biiig knee
Takaya beating Bibi and becoming the new champ
pimp.gif

and Kawajiri beating Thompson
pimp.gif
 Kawa looked GREAT out there

the announcers calling him The Reem is funny.
i'll be rooting for Frankie tonight.  i think he'll prove people wrong again.  he's gotten stronger since his last fight with gray.  he was able to stuff sherk's takedowns and i think he can repeat that.

I am not a Edgar fan but really hope he takes it tonight, because if Gray wins homeboy will just lay on top of dudes for the entire year until BJ comes back to 155

the dude has torn through everyone he has faced lately...no more competition...let him match up with Cain or JDS, that would be fun

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the dude has torn through everyone he has faced lately...no more competition...let him match up with Cain or JDS, that would be fun
I disagree, Reem still has competition in both MMA and K-1: Fedor, Werdum, Semmy and Hari 
-And everyone remember NO ASKING FOR STREAMS. Meth warned us last time and if we do it again the thread will be shut down.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I disagree, Reem still has competition in both MMA and K-1: Fedor, Werdum, Semmy and Hari 
-And everyone remember NO ASKING FOR STREAMS. Meth warned us last time and if we do it again the thread will be shut down.
I'm DYING to see Overeem-Hari III
I don't think the 2nd fight should have been stopped.

I think it's safe to say Aldo would have destroyed Grispi. Grispi looks awful in there.

I'd give Poirier a 10-8 round there.

Baroni is prob finished in the UFC after that KO...

Yup.  Word was he was done if he didn't get the win tonight.  He's not a UFC-level fighter anymore.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'm only gonna say this once:

Those streams you guys keep begging for are illegal. The next person to request one, share one, or so much as mention that they're watching a fight through one is catching a ban and if it keeps up I'll shut the thread down.

If you want to prevent that from happening, make sure your fellow members follow the rules and use the report feature to help us keep the thread clean.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Can someone PM me for tonights PPV?

Find it yourself. Dont get this thread locked down.

This stuff is not hard to find on your own.
My bad didn't know.

Haven't been in here in a while.

Back
Top Bottom