Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
"Some of the fighters that think they're so cool and tough by kicking a guy when he's down – as far as my career, this has been one of the worst times of my life, and these guys are calling me a cheater and talking crap – I've taken note as to who those guys are, and I'm going to come for them. Eventually, I'll get them. I don't care if it's in a superfight or if they want to come down to my gym. I'll beat them up for free."

"I think you know who these guys are – Ben Askren, B.J. Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard, cowards talking crap about a guy when he's in such a situation. They're trying to take advantage of the situation. They're bullies. Those are the guys I want to beat up."

-Nate Marquardt

I'll show up to your gym if you do a drug test every week for 3 months. winner keeps the video. LMK"

-BJ Penn

pimp.gif
roll.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Adolf

That was not a smart move for Machida to accept, then demand for money.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Chael and Leban wanting the fight. I think I'd rather see either of them fight Rashad instead of Tito.

RIP Tito's "comeback". This is one of the few guys he shouldn't be fighting a long with Rampage and of course the champ.
30t6p3b.gif
This is what I think of your comment 
happy.gif
 (and yes... i know i have a crappy monitor/desk, but I'm at work and I dont get to pick what type of computer gets assigned to me)

2yyz2c5.jpg

Tito beating Rampage? How? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

That was not a smart move for Machida to accept, then demand for money.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Chael and Leban wanting the fight. I think I'd rather see either of them fight Rashad instead of Tito.

RIP Tito's "comeback". This is one of the few guys he shouldn't be fighting a long with Rampage and of course the champ.
30t6p3b.gif
This is what I think of your comment 
happy.gif
 (and yes... i know i have a crappy monitor/desk, but I'm at work and I dont get to pick what type of computer gets assigned to me)

2yyz2c5.jpg

Tito beating Rampage? How? 
sick.gif

swing that damn chain around and clock him across his head.

but really... its been so long since we've seen healthy tito, its hard to say what he is/isn't capable of.  i hope he has it in him for 1 more shot at the title.

I hope Tito beats Evans just because but healthy Tito my @@!. If he lost he probably would've had another excuse. I never see any injuries listed on the medical suspensions list from him, including his cracked skull... 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by quik1987

Frankie Edgar

Total 15

Wins 13

By knockout 2

By submission 3

By decision 8

Losses 1

By decision 1

Draws 1

Jose Aldo

Total 20

Wins 19

By knockout 12

By submission 2

By decision 5

Losses 1

By submission 1

though
Did you miss everything I said.....though. 
Frankie is a natural 145. Fighting at 155 when the UFC didn't have a 145 class. 

When you fight guys heavier than you, your power is not going to be as effective. 

Jose said he's open to a superfight after KenFlo, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

UFC 137 is looking stacked!

GSP vs Diaz
Penn vs Condit
Kongo vs Mitrione
Cro Cop vs Nelson
sick.gif

Looking like a perfect main card. Let's hope all these guys stay healthy. 

GSP vs Diaz
Penn vs Condit
Kongo vs Mitrione
Cro Cop vs Nelson
sick.gif

You already know half of those scheduled bouts aren't gonna happen. Lol but knock on wood

They're smart for stacking any card with GSP as the headliner

Weird that Leben and Sonnen wanted the Rashad fight.  I like that fighters are now willing to step up and challenge themselves.  More possibilities of awesome fights.  Koscheck said he would fight at 185.  A rematch with Leben would be entertaining.

Originally Posted by shogun

Weird that Leben and Sonnen wanted the Rashad fight.  I like that fighters are now willing to step up and challenge themselves.  More possibilities of awesome fights.  Koscheck said he would fight at 185.  A rematch with Leben would be entertaining.
Koscheck fought Leben before?

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by shogun

Koscheck fought Leben before?

Yes, on TUF. Kos won via UD.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

GSP vs Diaz
Penn vs Condit
Kongo vs Mitrione
Cro Cop vs Nelson
sick.gif

You already know half of those scheduled bouts aren't gonna happen. Lol but knock on wood

They're smart for stacking any card with GSP as the headliner
Exactly, because you know the GSP fight is going to suck.

damn i would love to see Marq get whooped by BJ at his own gym, then get whooped by Lombard in the cage if he signs with Bellator.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]make it happen... Nate needs to just keep his mouth shut for awhile. Only one that can juice and talk is Sonnen... hush man, hush.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BJ would own. yea..... i went there.[/color]

^
It's do or die for Kenny.  If he loses a 3rd title shot, there's nowhere left for him to go.  He could try getting Cris Cyborg's belt but she might beat him too.  

Back
Top Bottom