Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

%%!+ YEAH, we all know how hard GSP trained after watching primetime, this is when we find out how hard BJ trained, he wasnt really blasted but getting hit for5 min and having no control can take a lot out of u

TIME TO TURN IT UP GSP

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

If Penn comes back from this, this is the greatest comeback EVER.

ya but do you think its really gonna happen? i love BJ but damn, this isnt looking good
Hell No, that's why I said it's the greatest comeback EVER.

sick.gif

n1qxk1.gif

DEMOLITIONNNNNNN!
pimp.gif
doooomination ! beaaaaaat down! destructed!

OWWWWWWWNED!

gsp! gsp! gsp!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my canadian boy just ground-n-pounded a legacy for himself tonight

laugh.gif
@ all of BJ's b.s talk during primetime episodes. you know whatmen with no heart or dedication do to make up for their shortcomings? they talk. like bj talked. he ate his words and a whole lot more elbows straight out ofmontreal! he said gsp has no heart? bj just QUIT in between rounds..

Wow...GSP totally dominated that fight. Penn was on his back for all but 4 minutes of the entire fight.

too bad for bj penn

oh well

at least he got beat by a really great fighter and one of my favorites... gsp

next... gsp vs. anderson silva

Originally Posted by brrraptors

DEMOLITIONNNNNNN!
pimp.gif
doooomination ! beaaaaaat down! destructed!

OWWWWWWWNED!

gsp! gsp! gsp!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my canadian boy just ground-n-pounded a legacy for himself tonight

laugh.gif
@ all of BJ's b.s talk during primetime episodes. you know what men with no heart or dedication do to make up for their shortcomings? they talk. like bj talked. he ate his words and a whole lot more elbows straight out of montreal! he said gsp has no heart? bj just QUIT in between rounds..
Yall Damn Canadians got some good elbows.

For the record, I thought it was Thiago Alves who lost the previous fight.....lol.....I'm an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom