Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I've never seen Stevenson have such a suspect chin before. Danzig was falling away when he knocked him out. Wow.

Anyone can get out down on a shot like that though if its located right... Touch that nerve in the jaw and it cuts the lights off.

Jim Miller from Sparta, NJ.  That's where I was born 
happy.gif

What a great submission from Jim Miller. Oliveira was working like crazy from the bottom, but Miller caught him with that knee bar.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What a great submission from Jim Miller. Oliveira was working like crazy from the bottom, but Miller caught him with that knee bar.
He was working like crazy but he was also really reckless. He's young though, and they were talking about him walking at 155 I wouldn't mind seeing what he could do at 145. He could have some knockout power at 145.

Riddle blows at stand up. Great guy on TUF but he needs to pay mad money to train with Freddie Roach.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

i've always wondered what the crowd does when there is fluff time like this

do they entertain the crowd in some manner?

Personally... I would be at the concessions getting 5 beers for the next fights. 

Unanimous? I dunno.

Riddle is such a wierdo though
laugh.gif
He went to Elem school with my girlfriend here in Saratoga Springs NY.... dudes kind of trailer park status growing up, his mom is like 500 lbs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nice fight though... Dude just goes and bangs.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by teddy jam

Personally... I would be at the concessions getting 5 beers for the next fights. 

laugh.gif
yeah I was gonna say, I'd be getting drunk.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm somewhat excited for this fight. Don't ask why, I have no clue. I think McCorkle did a good job of selling this fight. 
laugh.gif
Struve can brawl like a maniac.  I love watching his fights.  I remember seeing his first fight thinking he was some lanky jobber, but son can fight.

Back
Top Bottom