Official Monday Night Football Ravens @ Jets!!!

roll.gif
So THIS is the Super Bowl Jets team I heard about all offseason?

Originally Posted by aepps20

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sanchez and the Jets O are trash.

I'm no jets fan, but let's not pretend like they didn't just play the Baltimore Ravens.

Originally Posted by aepps20

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sanchez and the Jets O are trash.

I'm no jets fan, but let's not pretend like they didn't just play the Baltimore Ravens.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Are you serious Keller??
laugh.gif

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Keller. 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Open your eyes, fool.

So the guy who just took the biggest hit of the weekend, and probably was still seeing stars, is to blame for that play? 

Ok guys.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Are you serious Keller??
laugh.gif

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
Keller. 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Open your eyes, fool.

So the guy who just took the biggest hit of the weekend, and probably was still seeing stars, is to blame for that play? 

Ok guys.

Hhhahahahahhh. This dude didn't even try to stretch out or nuttin. He just went outa bounds. Lmaooooooooooooooo

Hhhahahahahhh. This dude didn't even try to stretch out or nuttin. He just went outa bounds. Lmaooooooooooooooo

yuku killing me here
laugh.gif

steve young: "how many times do i have to see the ball thrown out of bounds?"

Sanchez might be the most unable starting quarterback in the league, dude couldn't make a throw down the field if his life depended on it. The Jets will be lucky to go 8-8 this season with him under center. The defense was nothing special either, Flacco played like garbage and the Ravens were using McGahee and McClain rather than Rice way to much and other than Revis that secondary was terrible. That last drive had me
roll.gif
though, Sanchez only looking for a check down pass when you need to drive the ball 50 yards
laugh.gif

yuku killing me here
laugh.gif

steve young: "how many times do i have to see the ball thrown out of bounds?"

Sanchez might be the most unable starting quarterback in the league, dude couldn't make a throw down the field if his life depended on it. The Jets will be lucky to go 8-8 this season with him under center. The defense was nothing special either, Flacco played like garbage and the Ravens were using McGahee and McClain rather than Rice way to much and other than Revis that secondary was terrible. That last drive had me
roll.gif
though, Sanchez only looking for a check down pass when you need to drive the ball 50 yards
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom