OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Last edited:
I'll probably cop it. loved the last one. gonna give my ol bones a try one last time into the FGC. Smash ultimate has me occupied right now. complaints that it looks slower and bulkier compared to the other big fighting games but its American so what can you expect:lol:

that Cetrion fatality is a little bit excessive to me tho and this is MK we're talking about:rofl:

Yessir day one as well. Leaning towards Switch for now. If not will be on the Pro but I love being able to dojo on the go.

Yessir day one as well. Leaning towards Switch for now. If not will be on the Pro but I love being able to dojo on the go.
I read on reddit that they might leave out some content for the switch version but I haven't investigated further.

In either case I'm gonna wait just in case they drop a definitive edition in a year or 2

That Johnny Cage ventriloquist fatality in this game is one of the funniest fatalities in MK history off rip :rofl: the salt this game is gonna cause is bout to create some real beef. I hope Netherrealm has the servers to where a game doesn’t end after the finish him que comes up. Lots of players are gonna be quitting to avoid embarrassment

Just now watching these vids. Game looks dope. Ima have to cop it.

My stuck in the 90’s *** has been wanting a remake of Trilogy, MK2 and UMK3 but those vids got me ready to catch up and play some present day MK.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Mileena

It ain’t happening fam at least for the base roster

It was already revealed today after some videos leaked of people overseas that have the game already

I hope they bring back
Tekeda for DLC I liked dude

Oh a Shau Khuans fatality is gross as ****

upload_2019-4-15_22-23-45.jpeg

It ain’t happening fam at least for the base roster

It was already revealed today after some videos leaked of people overseas that have the game already

I hope they bring back
Tekeda for DLC I liked dude

Oh a Shau Khuans fatality is gross as ****
Show me this leak

Back
Top Bottom