OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Do you still run SFV?
I’ve been done with that game before the 1st major update. Capcom has fallen hard. I’m not even on the sfv hate train but the game is just boring. Characters are governed by their own designed flowchart to win gameplay. After a while i was done with the lack of variety and the most mediocre character designs.

I’ve been done with that game before the 1st major update. Capcom has fallen hard. I’m not even on the sfv hate train but the game is just boring. Characters are governed by their own designed flowchart to win gameplay. After a while i was done with the lack of variety and the most mediocre character designs.

So do you play any fighting games?

I’m kinda out with games in general at the moment. Working and in doctoral school so my free times goes to the kids and the gym.

interested about fightcade though. Anyone with experience?

Good for you man. I am slowing down as well.

Not familiar with fightcade but I will check it out.

The Kombat Kast on Rain gave me very high hopes. His damage looks a bit underwhelming but the numbers always differed on release with previous additions, and I'm assuming the developers aren't showing the optimal combos.
He's definitely one I'll try to master

NRS released some Rambo gameplay a few hours ago that looks pleasantly surprising. When he was announced it didn't excite me but he looks much more interesting than I anticipated.

In depth breakdown of the Rambo gameplay reveal by PND Mustard in case anyone is interested. His channel has a lot of great MK content in general and he and his twin brother commentate Playstation's weekly MK tournaments.

I think they kinda crossed the line a bit with violence when it comes to mileena
Just wait until you see her second fatality :lol:

NRS really did Rain dirty smh. The noise his Katar makes is really obnoxiously loud compared to everything else and sounds like a fire alarm going off. His damage seems low and unfortunately one of his moves (hydro boost) combos on the left side but not if you're on the right.

Haven't tried Mileena yet but heard good things from friends and a pro player. Rambo looks really good and his claymore move seems pretty broken if you can set it up in the corner. The only way I've found that an opponent can escape the claymore launching you after you're knocked down in the corner is if you do a forward roll. But then Rambo can just grab you and side-switch you into the claymore and do it all over again.

His stream always has me dying :lol:
Makes it hard to focus sometimes when it's playing in the background while doing other tasks

By the way, there's a tournament currently going on in case anyone's interested

Finally picked this game up for my little nephews. Target had it on sale for $14.99 so I copped it for their Christmas present.

By the way guys, there's a big offline MK11 tournament this Thursday (today) starting at 3PM Eastern Time.
The prize pool is $50k and the whole thing will be streamed live on Twitch.

My Twitch username is just “50” so if any NTers decide to watch the tourney, feel free to say hi if you see me in the Twitch chat.

I’ll be rooting for my man FoxyGrampa
EwtAk1yWUAEDQVf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom